Highgate Senior Living Bozeman, MT

Overview of Ratings

4.4

February 03, 2016

By Gknebak

This is a FANTASTIC place to live. The friendships I have made are priceless. The activities keep us very busy and have brought out my creativity. The meals are delicious and you can order almost anything you want. The staff is always there to answer questions and help you. I give Highgate a 10 of 10.
Thank you for your kind review!

October 16, 2015

By HappySon2

We checked Highgate Senior Living -- which was not too far -- and it was nice. It’s larger, and it’s more assisted living, not so much for memory care, and it is quite inexpensive. I would say the staff was very good.

Thank you for the nice review. Should you find the time, we actually have two areas dedicated to memory care at Highgate and would be happy to tour you through them.

May 02, 2015

By cagey1

I liked this facility, and Jeremy was very good. The apartments were very small, but I think this is normal. I think the food was good, and that is open to anyone of the public.

October 21, 2014

By maiyaw

Highgate Senior Living is a top-notch organization and have beautiful facilities. We had the opportunity to spend some time with the staff and do some activities with the residents. We were very impressed with the staff and administration. The facility is well kept, very nice rooms, great facility and location. Very caring people and fun group.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Highgate Senior Living

Highgate Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Bozeman, MT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Highgate Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Highgate Senior Living