Highgate Senior Living | Bozeman, MT

2219 West Oak Street, Bozeman, MT, 59718

Reviews of Highgate Senior Living | Bozeman, MT

hat6road March 17, 2016

When my husband and I arrived in Bozeman to visit his mother for Christmans 2015 we found her in a physical and emotional decline. Living alone in her own home had become hard and isolating and she decided it was time to find another choice. We were fortunate that Highgate had the perfect apartment available and she moved on Dec. 31st. From that day forward, her physical and emotional health and her enjoyment of life improved everyday. Being in a supportive, caring, engaged and uplifting environment, in an elegant setting has made all the difference. Some one is there to help her get her day started, some one is there to help her find all those tiny pills she need to take. There are activities every day to be involved in, there are new people to meet and trade stories with. She has a good choice at meals and and some one else has done all the work she was finding so difficult alone. But most important of all is the positive and professional attitude of all the staff; from her personal helper to the activities director that put her name in a song one night, to the administrative people who are never to busy to put the residents first. Alone at home she sat in her chair and slept though the TV programs. This last week she walked around the building by herself to enjoy the sunshine. The physical and emotional care have turned back the clock for her and we are enjoying the return of her up-beat company and interest in the world again. Thanks you helping her back to enjoying life!!

Gknebak February 03, 2016

This is a FANTASTIC place to live. The friendships I have made are priceless. The activities keep us very busy and have brought out my creativity. The meals are delicious and you can order almost anything you want. The staff is always there to answer questions and help you. I give Highgate a 10 of 10.

HappySon2 October 16, 2015

We checked Highgate Senior Living -- which was not too far -- and it was nice. It’s larger, and it’s more assisted living, not so much for memory care, and it is quite inexpensive. I would say the staff was very good.

Thank you for the nice review. Should you find the time, we actually have two areas dedicated to memory care at Highgate and would be happy to tour you through them.

cagey1 May 02, 2015

I liked this facility, and Jeremy was very good. The apartments were very small, but I think this is normal. I think the food was good, and that is open to anyone of the public.

maiyaw October 21, 2014

Highgate Senior Living is a top-notch organization and have beautiful facilities. We had the opportunity to spend some time with the staff and do some activities with the residents. We were very impressed with the staff and administration. The facility is well kept, very nice rooms, great facility and location. Very caring people and fun group.

About Highgate Senior Living

Highgate Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Bozeman, MT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Highgate Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Highgate Senior Living