Bozeman Lodge

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Bozeman Lodge

August 21, 2012

By Mike from Montana

Generally clean, and the seniors were sitting in the living room. The floor plan was open, so I could observe them from the kitchen. The staff were ok, not the happiest or most cheerful, but doing their jobs. It had a depressing feel to it, but the woman who was in charge told me it was because someone had died in the living room the day before. Very quiet, just sounds of respirators. I would never put my parents into a place like this, even though it was nice.

May 09, 2012

By sean998

great place, great communal living and amazing careproviders

Photos of Bozeman Lodge

Services & Amenities of Bozeman Lodge

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: 2bd/2ba Duplex Units (Independent Living)

• Licenses: Montana A license

About Bozeman Lodge

Our Lodge building provides independent and assisted living options, with an age in place model. We have 107 apartments on 3 floors with lovely mountain views. All utilities are included in the base rent, with the exception of telephone and internet (includes cable television-64 channels), 3 meals a day anytime-restaurant style dining, weekly housekeeping w/ linen service, activities program, scheduled transportation, 24/7 staff, 10 levels of care, and more!

Amenities include: game room, beauty salon, movie theater, activities room, chapel, exercise room, gym, massage therapist, library, business center and bistro cafe. Additionally, we have 24 cottage home duplexes that are for independent living only. These units are 2bd/2ba with attached one car garages and include access to all of the amenities provided in the main lodge building.

Map of Bozeman Lodge