Regal Park Assisted Living

1708 NE 4th Street, Boynton Beach, FL, 33435

Reviews of Regal Park Assisted Living

PSD July 30, 2016

I toured this location, looking for a home for my father. I found the director very qualified and enthusiastic, but the overall Director never bothered to come out and meet us. The facility had some updating needs and there were some urine smells in the hallway. The residents did look happy, clean and well taken care. There was a very large room with the residents watching TV and they seemed engaged and loved. The staff seemed top notch. It's a decent value for a low cost in that area. I would give this place a tour. I went with another location because my father needed much more personal attention.

amaralcynthia May 23, 2016

My mother currently lives here. Some of the appliances were out of date but when we requested for them to be changed they did so without any problem. Thank you! My mother loves watching tv and this facility has an amazing entertainment area for the residents to interact and it's close to the nursing station. We enjoy visiting her and she is happy here.

At Regal Park, we think of our residents as family and we always try and go the extra mile to ensure their stay with us is an enjoyable one.

CherylUFUUB May 17, 2016

My dad moved into Regal Park Assisted Living, and it was good. Everybody was very nice, helpful, and accommodating. I asked them if they could change the color of the paint in the room and freshen up some things, and they had extra furniture and rearranged it and put a refrigerator in for my dad, so it was good. We got a single, so he doesn't share it with everybody and has a double bed, two chairs, a nightstand, a dresser, a big entertainment center with drawers, a little refrigerator, and a full bath. They had a birthday party for the January through April residents, and my dad participated and they celebrated his birthday and had a good time. My dad said he likes it better than the other place he had been in. When we brought my dad there, it was lunchtime, and he didn't have lunch yet, so they served him lunch. My dad said it was fine. They had an outside patio where my dad can go to outside from his room and sit outside.

We are happy you enjoyed your visit to Regal Park. Our team is dedicated to the care and well-being of our residents, as well as creating a stimulating and active environment.

Caring98949250 January 02, 2015

We visited Regal Park before my brother moved there. I was impressed with the facility and with the staff. They were very friendly and very helpful. They were very welcoming and forthcoming to us and showed us the whole place. It was very clean, quite new and quite large. It was really updated and was physically very attractive.

We are glad you were impressed with our team of professional and the appearance of our facility. We always want to offer our residents the best possible care.

From Regal Park Assisted Living

We are the premier affordable memory care community committed to providing the utmost care to seniors suffering from early stage Alzheimer’s and mild Dementia at the absolute most affordable price in the area’s marketplace. The staff at Regal Park is truly dedicated to the residents here and their quality of life. We are a fully licensed assisted living facility with a focus on memory care and alternative behavioral challenges. Our facility is designed for various stages of sub acute care and we provide for a cozy, homelike setting, while our model allows us to really serve a large population at one time.

Our mission at Regal Park Memory Care is to ensure that seniors are able to find stability through available resources which will enrich their lives and empower them though diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our dedication to serve these needs, combined with the drive to do so at an absolute affordable rate, is the basis for our foundation.

Features of Regal Park Assisted Living

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Psychiatric care
  • Pharmacy
  • Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• State License(s): 12470