Barrington Terrace at Boynton Beach

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Barrington Terrace at Boynton Beach

March 28, 2016

By Shirley121728550

The gal who gave me the tour at Barrington Terrace at Boynton Beach was very nice and sweet. Everyone I met there was very nice. They were setting up for bingo while I was there. When she took me down the hall where the residents' rooms were, it smelled. The carpet smelled like urine. The food looked great, though. There was a lady who was blind sitting all by herself in the dining area, and they let her walk down the hallway to her room by herself. The kitchenette was really small. There is a pull cord in the bedroom and bathroom if they need help or assistance.

April 30, 2015

By Steven20

We ended up going back to Barrington Terrace for my mother. She has been there about a year and a half, and everything is very good. It is homelike, and the staff has been very helpful. She has a single apartment with a bedroom, and the space is very good. The dining facility is average.

February 10, 2015

By Kimberly13

I only needed to visit one place named Barrington Terrace, and it was exceptional. It is very organized and very clean. Everybody is friendly, and the people are very helpful. The staff is very wonderful. They handle situations very calmly, and they communicate well. They email and follow up with a phone call. They are very on top of it. They have hospital care on the premises, so it is good. It is not too big, and it is not too small. The food is great, and I can't say enough about them. They are wonderful. They take them out on outings, and they have entertainment that they bring in the facility. They have dances, games, and magic shows. It is great.

March 29, 2014

By Marvin7

My mother-in-law stayed in Barrington Terrace for six weeks. It is a very nice home with very caring people. It was a nice experience for us, but it wasn’t great for her. There wasn’t anybody there who could deal with the paranoia that she went through. The residents seemed happy over there. They have very nice activities. They have a karaoke every Sunday and weekend games, which she never participated in. They have a very nice restaurant facility with tablecloths. Barrington is very nice for a person who's retired and slightly handicapped.

March 26, 2014

The staff at Barrington Terrace are very friendly and they would call the residents by their names. Their dining area is fine although we didn’t eat there.

February 28, 2014

I was very impressed with Barrington Terrace at Boynton Beach. The facility is very positive and it seemed like a very caring place. It feels very comfortable and it also very clean. The staff who toured me around the facility introduced me to all the potential people who would have contact with my mother. They made me feel like I'm a part of the community. They took me to so many places and I was able to observe how clean the facility was. Their dining room is very clean and I saw the residents eating.

February 28, 2014

The woman who gave us the tour of Barrington Terrace was very friendly and nice. I was not thrilled with the size of the rooms. Everything seems smaller. But other than that, it seem like a down to earth place. They baked a pie that was really good and they let us take that home. We liked the pie. That was very nice that they do that. The dining room was nice, but we didn't really eat there. They seem to have a variety of different activities, too. And because it was a smaller place, it seem like they were more closer and intimate.

October 29, 2013

By great smaller facility

My Mom is in this facility and is happy with her place and the care but the food is not up to what it was even a few months ago.

September 17, 2013

By mpenn

I have been a healthcare professional in the area, including a year as a representative of a resource guide for seniors. I have worked with every large assisted living and skilled nursing facility in Palm Beach County, and Barrington Terrace is among the best. They have a dedicated team of professionals who are truly caring people, and I have recommended them to many families, all of whom thanked me for the recommendation. They are the only community that offers both assisted living and memory care along with skilled nursing and rehabilitation, and that continuum of care is critically important for our elders. I have arrived unannounced many times, and as I go through the building to meet the social workers, the nursing and rehab teams, or the resident services director I see the warm interaction between the staff and the clients. The building is always meticulously clean, and having dined there many times I can attest to the quality of the food. Finally, their pricing is very competitive with other communities in the area.

September 10, 2013

By Brooklynboy

Other

This facility is one of a kind and very selective. My husband was admitted from the hospital to the rehab and had a wonderful experience. Rehab team and nursing helped us get him home quicker than expected. The medical director cam e in twice a week and so caring. The food was vey good, home style cooking and the service was great. It's a small facility and that's what I think makes a difference when someone is recovering.

August 01, 2013

By Lorrie1

They were a little higher in price than I could afford, but it seemed like a very nice place. The main gal was showing me around. The patients looked a little bit worst for wear than my husband is. It didn’t look like a particularly good fit anyway, even though they were more than I could afford.

April 10, 2012

By commercesd

We stopped in to see the Barrington Terrace of Boynton Beach while in the area, as an option for my friend's mother. The grounds looked very well maintained. The receiving area had a nice, calm and pleasant vibe. The staff was welcoming, despite the fact that we hadn't an appointment. The community rooms we saw were all nicely decorated, with plenty of space for all kinds of activities and social interactions. The staff also appeared to be able to handle all levels of ambulation. The eating areas featured appetizing meals. There was a homey and pleasant atmosphere and the seniors all looked like they enjoyed their food. They also take special requests and suggestions to keep the foods offered interesting. The private living spaces featured beautiful furnishings and decorations, with fresh air, light and calming colors. The activities ranged from board games, to discussions, private reading and watching film and TV. The seniors go on regular outings to local restaurants, cultural hubs, libraries, films and theater. The seniors may take exercise classes such as yoga and aerobics, or use the weight training and other equipment. They may also enjoy the outer walk ways around the building safely. The staff encourages residents to enjoy physical activity as much as possible. The seniors all appeared to be very well taken care of by very nice and capable staff.

Photos of Barrington Terrace at Boynton Beach

Services & Amenities of Barrington Terrace at Boynton Beach

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3400/month

About Barrington Terrace at Boynton Beach

At Barrington Terrace, we're truly like family - small enough to know everything our residents need, and the first to notice if and when those needs may change. Whether looking for a little assistance starting your day, help getting to your activities, or just the confidence knowing that a helping hand is there if you need it, we're here for you at Barrington Terrace. From the entrees that grace your plate each day to our full calendar of exciting events, the Barrington Terrace Senior Living lifestyle is all about choice, and it's all about you.

Assisted living provides support and assistance to those who need a little help with daily activities and desire 24-hour security with a maximum level of independence. Our Assisted Living lifestyle promotes individual choice and provides the opportunity to live life to its fullest. We work with residents and their families, listening to their unique needs and requests, and tailoring a personal service plan that allows our residents to enjoy every day. Whether it's help with medications, bathing, dressing, laundry, or housekeeping, we'll be there with the right level of care.

Bridge to Rediscoveryâ„¢Memory Care Neighborhood

Our safe, secure memory care neighborhood is designed exclusively for seniors with dementia. Five Star Senior Living's award-winning Bridge to Rediscoveryâ„¢ program takes a Montessori-style approach, encouraging creativity and self-expression through hands-on and personalized activities. This innovative program is based on learning and personal history, where families reconnect with their loved ones, as they rediscover who they are, if only for a moment at a time.

Five Star Senior Living, the Senior Living division of Five Star Quality Care, is proud to be one of the country's largest providers of quality retirement living, with over 250 communities in 32 states. Our strength is not just in our numbers, but in our people "“ the staff, residents, and families that make every Five Star community an exceptional place to live.

Map of Barrington Terrace at Boynton Beach