Sunrise of Boulder

3955 28th Street, Boulder, CO, 80301

Reviews of Sunrise of Boulder

Caring105486850 May 28, 2015

We placed our stepfather at Sunrise of Boulder. We are very pleased with it. He is very comfortable there. It took a while for the adjustment and to establish exactly what he needed in terms of medical care, but it is working out very well for him right now.

Caring105404150 May 01, 2015

Sunrise was very informative. It was a good tour. I got the information that I needed. They took me around to some rooms, and it all appeared nice. The girl who took me around was nice. It was a quick visit.

Barbara106065050 April 27, 2015

The staff was very nice, very hospitable, and very helpful at Sunrise of Boulder. The rooms and apartments were also very nice. The dining room was very lovely, and it smelled good.

Caring72761 March 25, 2015

Sunrise of Boulder was similar to the others, but it was too spread out. The staff was fine. It was more expensive.

Caring104033150 March 23, 2015

Sunrise of Boulder was very nice. They had open spaces for wheelchairs, so that my girlfriend after her surgery on two knees would be able to play cards and do other things in the game room and the library. There was a lot of space for her to be involved with the activities. It was pet accessible, and she could take her pet along. It had courtyards that you could let the pet out in, and they're fenced in.

Liz22 February 26, 2014

Sunrise is expensive. Sanitation was average. The staff was average. The rooms were average, not that great, not a lot of sunlight.

Stella3 September 30, 2013

My husband has been at Sunrise of Boulder for a year and a half now. I really like the place for him. The caregivers are very nice. He is a little bit picky about his food and he said he didn't like it, but otherwise they are really taking very good care of him. I don't have anything bad to say about this facility.

From Sunrise of Boulder

Located on Highway 36 just minutes from downtown Boulder, Colorado, and in front of the Elks Lodge, Sunrise of Boulder is nestled in a quiet neighborhood with gorgeous mountain views next to a city park and bike path. All of our rooms are conveniently located on the first floor, and our decor is composed of arts and crafts with a ski lodge/cottage appeal.

Step the senior living community of Sunrise of Boulder and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture and comfortable community areas, to our choice of suites, exceptional outdoor gardens, and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at this assisted living community is a welcome one.

In addition to offering senior housing in Colorado, Sunrise of Boulder also boasts assisted living, Alzheimer's care, respite care, and short-term care.

Features of Sunrise of Boulder

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We do offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: State of Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment

• We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Sunrise of Boulder