Lakeview Terrace

180 Ville Drive, Boulder City, NV, 89005

Reviews of Lakeview Terrace

lorikeeley February 25, 2016

After several months of concerns with my Dad's care, I found Lakeview Terrace. The memory care unit dosen't have all of the bells and whistles that some properties have but the level of care is incomparable and for that I am forever thankful.. I couldn't have hand-picked a better staff. They always listened to my concerns and took immediate steps to address them. They made Dad feel safe and comfortable, and loved. It is not just a job to them, they are passionate about their work. When Dad passed, they grieved as much as I did. They told me that their job wasnt the same without him there. I not only miss Dad but I will miss their friendship and presence, I would highly recommend Lakeview Terrace to anyone needing memory care for their parents.

Lean1 December 31, 2015

The tour at Lakeview Terrace was very nice. They invited me for lunch and I took a friend with me. They were most concerned that I would be pleased with everything, but the food wasn’t very good. I think it might be that we came up at the end of lunch and all the people were getting up. They set up the table like a restaurant; they have noodles and chicken but the sauce itself was like paste. The desserts were delicious though.

They were so solicitous along the way about everything. Everyone I met made a point to introduce me. The lady who was giving me the tour took me to see a 1-bedroom and a studio which has a nice view and there’s a look of the lake and the mountains. I was very pleased that the rooms were very nice. They are unfurnished except they have a fridge and a stove. The 1-bedroom is so much nicer; more preferable than the studio as they just seemed so much less private.

I liked that they could bring their own furniture. Most of the clients there, their family donates the furniture. I really thought that was nice and one was my favorite. They also have an option that the other ones didn’t have like you can pay $250 as a holding fee and they will hold the room for one month. I was impressed by that. If you don’t take it you forfeit the money but if you do take it that money can go to your first month rent. I thought that was great.

Karen113415650 July 07, 2015

Lakeview Terrace of Boulder City was too out of the way for the people who supplied anything I needed. They have all been very caring, every one of them. I have no complaints. The food was good. I give them a four because these are my own feelings about it. It was just alright. The location was inconvenient for my brother who lives in Las Vegas, so their location was the bad part for me.

Karen106093450 May 05, 2015

The staff at Lakeview Terrace is very nice, and I like them. I have a two-room apartment with a kitchenette and a big closet. But I don't need all this because I only need one room, a kitchenette, and a bathroom. This is too much and probably too expensive for my taste. I think the dining setup is very nice and very good. There are lots of tables and chairs, and it is carpeted. I eat three times a day, and I think it is very good. I never see anybody but the caregivers. I have a window and I look out at the traffic, and that is about it. I still think it is a nice place.

Lena5 September 30, 2014

I liked the Lakeview Terrace a lot and when I get older, I want to go there. It was nice and I loved it there. I liked how the rooms were set up and that it's got a laundry facility on each floor. I liked the staff and the fact that the little apartment has the ability for my father to cook a small meal or heat up food, but they have a cafeteria where they serve three meals a day plus snacks, and they have activities. I just like the whole place; it is awesome. They actually take the residents outside and go do things as well. It is expensive, but for $3,000 a month, he is getting all his food, everything is paid for, and there are also activities. So realistically, it is not a bad deal. And, if they need more assistance it is available for them as well, which is perfect. Another thing, the place had a view of Lake Mead, and how could you not want that? It is really nice for older people and if you are a couple, you can be a couple in there. I just really, really like it.

Caring8857 November 29, 2013

Lakeview is pretty much accommodating and my mom needs round the clock care. It overlooks Lake Mead and it's very nice. The apartments that they have are very spacious and they?re very accommodating for people with wheelchairs or scooters. The staff is great.

From Lakeview Terrace

Lakeview Terrace of Boulder City is a close, intimate assisted living community, located in a small, friendly historic town outside of Las Vegas. We enjoy the natural beauty of Lake Mead, the grandeur of the mountains, and the views of the big horn sheep in our front yard. The glitz and glamour of Las Vegas is only minutes away!

Whether you are a Boomer seeking the best for your parent, a senior interested in securing your own future care, or someone who values the companionship and wisdom of elders—you have started in the right place. Our mission guides us in creating a senior services environment where residents direct their lives. We support each individual's choices and desires to be healthy, embrace life-long learning, and experience life to its fullest.

At Lakeview Terrace, we believe in the power of the team, families, and seniors working together to create a real sense of community. We invite you to visit Lakeview Terrace of Boulder City to experience the joy and security we can help provide.

Features of Lakeview Terrace

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Hiking trails
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Religious services

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): NVS5567AGC