Lakeview Terrace Boulder City Assisted Living

180 Ville Drive, Boulder City, NV, 89005

Reviews of Lakeview Terrace | Boulder City Assisted Living

August 20, 2016

By Klynnc

My sister and I took our 79 year old mom for a tour of Lakeview Terrace today. We were very impressed with the facility and Julie was extremely helpful and able to answer all of our questions. The dining room and food options were excellent, offering 3 meals a day and snacks in a restaurant like setting. The apartments we toured were large and bright with a roomy bathroom and walk in closet. The entire facility was clean and well maintained. We all agreed this would be an excellent option for our mom's future living arrangements.

May 17, 2016

By Diane M.ENIQD

My mom is living in Lakeview Terrace now. We chose it because it is close to home and has everything that my mom needs. They will take care of you from the time you come in until the time you pass away no matter how bad you get. There is a doctor on staff that comes in once a week. There is also a psychiatrist. The restaurant area is equipped to cook food properly. It turned out to be the perfect thing. The apartment that we selected has a view of the lake out of the window, a separate bedroom, a living room, and is comparable to what she is paying elsewhere. As soon as she is there, I got her a haircut on the premises at a very reasonable price. Stuff like that just makes me think that everything is right here, yet I have the option to take her out on field trips and stuff like that whenever I want.

February 25, 2016

By lorikeeley

After several months of concerns with my Dad's care, I found Lakeview Terrace. The memory care unit dosen't have all of the bells and whistles that some properties have but the level of care is incomparable and for that I am forever thankful.. I couldn't have hand-picked a better staff. They always listened to my concerns and took immediate steps to address them. They made Dad feel safe and comfortable, and loved. It is not just a job to them, they are passionate about their work. When Dad passed, they grieved as much as I did. They told me that their job wasnt the same without him there. I not only miss Dad but I will miss their friendship and presence, I would highly recommend Lakeview Terrace to anyone needing memory care for their parents.

December 31, 2015

By Lean1

The tour at Lakeview Terrace was very nice. They invited me for lunch and I took a friend with me. They were most concerned that I would be pleased with everything, but the food wasn’t very good. I think it might be that we came up at the end of lunch and all the people were getting up. They set up the table like a restaurant; they have noodles and chicken but the sauce itself was like paste. The desserts were delicious though. They were so solicitous along the way about everything. Everyone I met made a point to introduce me. The lady who was giving me the tour took me to see a 1-bedroom and a studio which has a nice view and there’s a look of the lake and the mountains. I was very pleased that the rooms were very nice. They are unfurnished except they have a fridge and a stove. The 1-bedroom is so much nicer; more preferable than the studio as they just seemed so much less private. I liked that they could bring their own furniture. Most of the clients there, their family donates the furniture. I really thought that was nice and one was my favorite. They also have an option that the other ones didn’t have like you can pay $250 as a holding fee and they will hold the room for one month. I was impressed by that. If you don’t take it you forfeit the money but if you do take it that money can go to your first month rent. I thought that was great.

July 07, 2015

By Karen113415650

Lakeview Terrace of Boulder City was too out of the way for the people who supplied anything I needed. They have all been very caring, every one of them. I have no complaints. The food was good. I give them a four because these are my own feelings about it. It was just alright. The location was inconvenient for my brother who lives in Las Vegas, so their location was the bad part for me.

May 05, 2015

By Karen106093450

The staff at Lakeview Terrace is very nice, and I like them. I have a two-room apartment with a kitchenette and a big closet. But I don't need all this because I only need one room, a kitchenette, and a bathroom. This is too much and probably too expensive for my taste. I think the dining setup is very nice and very good. There are lots of tables and chairs, and it is carpeted. I eat three times a day, and I think it is very good. I never see anybody but the caregivers. I have a window and I look out at the traffic, and that is about it. I still think it is a nice place.

September 30, 2014

By Lena5

I liked the Lakeview Terrace a lot and when I get older, I want to go there. It was nice and I loved it there. I liked how the rooms were set up and that it's got a laundry facility on each floor. I liked the staff and the fact that the little apartment has the ability for my father to cook a small meal or heat up food, but they have a cafeteria where they serve three meals a day plus snacks, and they have activities. I just like the whole place; it is awesome. They actually take the residents outside and go do things as well. It is expensive, but for $3,000 a month, he is getting all his food, everything is paid for, and there are also activities. So realistically, it is not a bad deal. And, if they need more assistance it is available for them as well, which is perfect. Another thing, the place had a view of Lake Mead, and how could you not want that? It is really nice for older people and if you are a couple, you can be a couple in there. I just really, really like it.

November 29, 2013

Lakeview is pretty much accommodating and my mom needs round the clock care. It overlooks Lake Mead and it's very nice. The apartments that they have are very spacious and they?re very accommodating for people with wheelchairs or scooters. The staff is great.

August 15, 2013

By Cass1

I liked Lakeview Terrace very much. The place and the people were very nice. I asked for a tour and even though they had given me two tours so far, they invited me to come back anytime and I told them I would come back in October for a third tour. Everything was perfect including the rooms, the food and the personnel. What I liked best is the size of the room and the location. They had a reading room. They had card games. I would recommend this facility to others.

June 30, 2012

By SHiggs

The staff is very friendly. The food and service in the dining area were wonderful. The other guests in the facility are also very friendly and don't complain about anything. The one older lady at the front desk needs to smile more. She was the only thing that made me feel unwanted.

Photos of Lakeview Terrace

• Home Sale Assistance

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: NVS5567AGC

About Lakeview Terrace

Lakeview Terrace of Boulder City is a close, intimate assisted living community, located in a small, friendly historic town outside of Las Vegas. We enjoy the natural beauty of Lake Mead, the grandeur of the mountains, and the views of the big horn sheep in our front yard. The glitz and glamour of Las Vegas is only minutes away!

Whether you are a Boomer seeking the best for your parent, a senior interested in securing your own future care, or someone who values the companionship and wisdom of elders—you have started in the right place. Our mission guides us in creating a senior services environment where residents direct their lives. We support each individual's choices and desires to be healthy, embrace life-long learning, and experience life to its fullest.

At Lakeview Terrace, we believe in the power of the team, families, and seniors working together to create a real sense of community. We invite you to visit Lakeview Terrace of Boulder City to experience the joy and security we can help provide.

Map of Lakeview Terrace