Sunrise of Bothell

10605 NE 185th Street, Bothell, WA, 98011

Reviews of Sunrise of Bothell

Kelly14 April 11, 2014

Aegis of Bothell is where my father-in-law has been placed twice now. When he walked out the door, the staff cried. I mean, that was a telling sign. Six weeks later, when he came back, they cried too. When they opened the door again, they took him back immediately without any new community fee or anything. I like that this community took an interest in my father-in-law. They have private rooms, which are very nice. They have little refrigerators in them. The assisted living part is even nicer. My father-in-law is in a semi-private. It has a bedroom, a shared bathroom, and a shared kitchenette. There are two dining rooms there, one over in memory care. They have assigned seatings, so for my father-in-law, it is a routine for him. The food is very good. They have good selection. When we were first doing the evaluation, they always would bring me a salad and ask if I wanted anything else. They have been very good to the family. They brought him treats because he likes it. They watch out for him, and they make sure that he is secure in the evening. My father-in-law, in turn, is comfortable there. Overall, they are a 5. We're part of their family and they're part of ours.

humbledwaitress March 13, 2014

I had the most wonderful experience serving a large group of 12 resident yesterday from Aegis of Bothell. I have been a waitress for a long time but I have never came across another group of people that have humbled me and my co-workers so much. The 2 staff members which I later found out to be Life Enrichment Directors, I don't think sat own once they were busier than I attending to the needs of their residents who were extremely confused. When they were not taking someone to the restroom 5 times they were helping cut up food, cleaning up messes, wiping faces, kissing foreheads and once when I was not quick enough with a coffee refill they got up and helped themselves and poured coffee for everyone. I was dreading taking the orders of 10 confused residents and when I did the girls had it all done for me and handed me there order on a piece of paper. They were there for about 2 hrs and me and the other staff were totally captivated by how these 2 girls orchistraded a wonderful experience for their large very senior group.

Anonymous9 May 23, 2011

Visited this facility

I visited this facility with a client. She did not like the size of the building and thought the its location was too close to Bothell's center. It was rather easy to make out the sound of traffic outside, and we heard an ambulance pass by twice during our visit. Although it seemed as though they had a lovely, close-knit community, and my client loved the little dog that wandered the facility, she did not choose this facility for her long-term residence.

From Sunrise of Bothell

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Sunrise is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Features of Sunrise of Bothell

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Staff patient ratio: 1 to 8
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: Individual basis

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 2342