Landmark at Longwood

63 Parker Hill Avenue, Boston, MA, 02120

Reviews of Landmark at Longwood

Justin306115 September 11, 2016

I toured Landmark. They showed me everything, and it was pleasant. It was efficient, everything seemed to be in order, and the people were clean. They went about their business, and they had their meals there. I had a good impression, but it was not for me. I would recommend it to anybody.

Thank you so much for visiting our community. Our residents and their families are the driving force behind our person-centered care, delicious meals and life enriching programs. We hope you'll come back and reconsider. We are excited for the renovations to be completed that will include a newly designed lobby featuring comfortable gathering areas and a cafe. The gathering room on the second floor will also be remodeled and will feature a modern and upscale design pallet with traditional Bostonian colors and furniture. The courtyard is almost completely remodeled and will be ready soon for a cookout. Please come back in October as we roll out the red carpet and celebrate the grand reopening of this beautiful senior living community.

SBcare July 28, 2016

Landmark at Longwood is nice. I liked it a lot, but it was assisted living, and my father needs 24-hour nursing care. The rooms and staff were very nice. The dining area seemed pretty nice. It just seemed very clean and had very attractive interiors. They had a courtyard for sitting.

Pam715457 June 11, 2016

I visited Landmark at Longwood. I went into one room where the television was on and everybody was in coats because the room was too cold; I didn't think that was appropriate. There was a smell, which I didn't like. Everyone was nice, which was very reassuring, but I didn't see the residents interacting too much. There wasn't much laughter. I saw them having dinner, and they were just sitting at the table and nobody was talking. I knew it wouldn't be a very good place for my mother-in-law.

TaraMQHYM May 11, 2016

We visited Landmark at Longwood. My mom liked everybody that was there and a lot of their programs. It would be a very good change from her present circumstances, but I think she was a little hesitant. Longwood was a former dormitory so the rooms were small for my mother. She has a large two-bedroom now, so it will be a big change for her. The atmosphere was fine, and everyone was very gracious, but the rooms were small.

Caring Daughter124099350 April 25, 2016

Landmark at Longwood was probably one of the oldest I saw because all of the buildings were very old with old windows and not updated. But they were reasonable for your laymen working-class people, and I thought, "I could see my mother’s money lasting a little longer." It was convenient for the location. However, they don’t have parking. The area is a busy area around a hospital, so it was hard to park. That’s important when you want to visit your loved one; you don’t want to spend 30 minutes looking for parking.

Thank you so much for visiting our community! Yes, the building truly is a Landmark and possesses much character and history. We are excited to announce that we are beginning to remodel and update much of Landmark at Longwood's interior and exterior. The remodel and update will enhance our residents' growing and changing needs as well as modernize the community, while maintaining the historical aspects and genuine Boston feel. The project began in April and is expected to be completed in September. While we do offer free parking to all our residents and families, due to the construction, you may have experienced a difficulty to park - our apologies.

From Landmark at Longwood

The Landmark at Longwood is located at the Haskell House, the former Baptist School of Nursing. Much of the school's original beauty has been preserved during the restoration and renovation period. Situated on the New England Baptist Medical Campus, Landmark at Longwood offers our residents direct access to numerous religious, cultural, medical, and historical endeavors. Nestled on top of a hill, Landmark at Longwood offers spectacular views of the City of Boston and surrounding neighborhoods.

Features of Landmark at Longwood