Savannah Grand of Bossier City

4770 Brandon Boulevard, Bossier City, LA, 71111

Reviews of Savannah Grand of Bossier City

July 07, 2016

By Paul104180

Our tour at Savannah Grand of Bossier City was good. It’s a nice and clean place, but just too expensive for us. Everything is very accessible and I would recommend them. Their staff was very knowledgeable and respectful.

March 05, 2016

By Caring Wife12

I really like the staff who works at Savannah Grand of Bossier City. I like the way it is run by the management. They take very good care of my husband. They keep him clean, and he wears his own clothes. They always keep me inform on whatever is going on with him. Overall, I like it.

June 27, 2014

By Artie2

The ladies who work at Arbor and Terrace really care and treat all the patients well. I'm sticking with them because my mom likes the people there. She smiles and she carries with the conversation, although she's at a stage where she really doesn't get that much because of her Alzheimer's. She walks around a little bit with her walker, and she kind of struggles with it, but they have to keep her alert. They give her good attention and they keep her clean.

December 31, 2013

By Ebba1

The only thing that my father did not like about Arbor is that it had a full kitchen in the room and he did not want to have anything to do with cooking, but the rooms are nice and large.

Photos of Savannah Grand of Bossier City

Services & Amenities of Savannah Grand of Bossier City

• Minimum Memory Cost: $2995/month

• Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 10

About Savannah Grand of Bossier City

Savannah Grand of Bossier City senior living community is licensed for 60 residents for assisted living services. Located on campus at Savannah Grand of Bossier City assisted living residence is The Cottage, our secured memory support residence. Savannah Grand of Bossier City and The Cottage provide a full spectrum of services, care and activities for all residents.

At Savannah Grand of Bossier City, hospitality is the primary focus of all employees. Team members, many of which have been with the community for numerous years, cater to each resident’s personal needs making gracious service a way of life.

Map of Savannah Grand of Bossier City