Renaissance at The Terraces

26475 S. Tamiami Trail, Bonita Springs, FL, 34134

Reviews of Renaissance at The Terraces

Bill102549750 February 25, 2015

We visited the Terraces at Bonita Springs. It's a very big building. Somebody showed us around, and we really didn't meet any of the staff, but we just looked at the rooms. It was all very good, and it was a very upscale place. The rooms were newer and better equipped just because it is newer. It is probably a little higher class and upscale in pricing and so on. I saw the dining room, and it is very nice. As for activities, they got a little bit of everything.

Caring101828150 February 11, 2015

We just felt that Renaissance at The Terraces was way too large for a person with memory issues. It was an impressive building, but not for a person with dementia, my mother might get lost. It was cold feeling, and it wasn't homey. The people were very nice, and it's very beautiful, but it's just way too overwhelming.

Caring100716550 January 15, 2015

What I like about The Terraces is the fact that it is brand new and that they have a skilled nursing care and memory care unit. I did not like the one-bedroom apartment that we saw. However, they had a nice choice for those who wanted something bigger. It was a very nice facility. It was beautiful. The dining room was very nice. They have an indoor and outdoor pool and one tennis court. It was a beautiful tour. Very deluxe! I would surely recommend this facility to others.

David96975750 December 09, 2014

Mom is now at Renaissance at the Terraces. So far it has been a good experience, and she seems to be adjusting quite well. The rooms and the apartments are nice and of decent size. You bring your own furniture as it is not furnished. The staff is very good. They are very attentive, and they have been learning her preferences with what she needs. This place has a combination of assisted and advanced nursing care.

Caring88082050 October 22, 2014

We looked at the Renaissance. It was such a new and beautifully-appointed building, but we’d be paying more for the Italian work on the walls. It was a little high for our price range, and the rooms were a lot smaller. My husband would not maneuver within his apartment as easily. The good part is they have a swimming pool which has a ramp into it. My husband would have been able to use his walker to get down.

Caring4774 August 28, 2014

The Terraces at Bonita Springs is where my parents are now living. We chose this community because they offered the nicest amenities and the nicest living situation for my parents. It is brand new, only a year old. The dining room amenities are incredible. The grounds are beautiful. The services they offered are excellent. They have continuing care and they are all very suitable to what their needs were. The food is phenomenal. The service and the staff are unbelievable. They really take care to meet people's needs, to know who they are by name and to know their food preferences, i.e., allergies. The facility is absolutely beautiful. It is extremely friendly and outgoing. My parents are in an independent unit. If either of them needs assisted living or any other kind of nursing care, they offer everything.

Caring2103 August 13, 2014

Renaissance at the Terraces was gorgeous. It was brand new and very expensive. The woman who showed me around was very good, but I knew immediately that we could not afford that. I know one of the people from our development who moved to the Terraces and she got very, very good care there.

Caring86756550 June 30, 2014

The Terraces at Bonita Springs is near my daughter's house. It’s beautiful, but the cost is beyond what I want to spend. They want an upfront payment, too. I saw a one-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, bathroom, and a living room. The staff were nice. They have a gym with yoga and water aerobics, which I like.

Caring84681350 June 26, 2014

The Terraces was way out of my price range. The whole place is gorgeous. What interests me most is its ambience, and the fact that they have continuing care. We had lunch, and the food was good. The rooms were very nice and adequate.

Caring79933150 April 29, 2014

The Terraces at Bonita Springs is very beautiful. They have everything that you could ask for. The staff is very nice. There are times when you might think that they're a little tired, but it's a very tough job. And that's why my husband is there because I could not handle it any longer. He's very happy there.

Bob74651850 February 01, 2014

The Terraces at Bonita Springs had everything from independent living facility to hospice. The skilled nursing and assisted living quarters were gorgeous. You could bring your own furniture in the apartments and everybody had a veranda. There were two professional chefs and the food was very delicious. They had various activities and also transportation. They had an indoor pool and the hot tub was designed for the therapy. I went to the pool for my therapy and exercise. A professional taught the exercises. The staff were wonderful people and everybody was caring.

Marlene5 August 08, 2013

The Terraces at Bonita Springs had just completed its building and they had just started taking people in. I saw the model and met one person from marketing. They had sample rooms that you could see there. I liked it because it didn't have a huge campus. The rooms and the layout were lovely. The rooms for the activities were not in the building.

About Renaissance at The Terraces

Renaissance at The Terraces is an assisted living facility in Bonita Springs, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Renaissance at The Terraces for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Renaissance at The Terraces