Renaissance at The Terraces Assisted Living

26475 S. Tamiami Trail, Bonita Springs, FL, 34134

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Renaissance at The Terraces | Assisted Living

January 15, 2015

What I like about The Terraces is the fact that it is brand new and that they have a skilled nursing care and memory care unit. I did not like the one-bedroom apartment that we saw. However, they had a nice choice for those who wanted something bigger. It was a very nice facility. It was beautiful. The dining room was very nice. They have an indoor and outdoor pool and one tennis court. It was a beautiful tour. Very deluxe! I would surely recommend this facility to others.

December 09, 2014

By David96975750

Mom is now at Renaissance at the Terraces. So far it has been a good experience, and she seems to be adjusting quite well. The rooms and the apartments are nice and of decent size. You bring your own furniture as it is not furnished. The staff is very good. They are very attentive, and they have been learning her preferences with what she needs. This place has a combination of assisted and advanced nursing care.

October 22, 2014

By Caring88082050

We looked at the Renaissance. It was such a new and beautifully-appointed building, but we’d be paying more for the Italian work on the walls. It was a little high for our price range, and the rooms were a lot smaller. My husband would not maneuver within his apartment as easily. The good part is they have a swimming pool which has a ramp into it. My husband would have been able to use his walker to get down.

August 28, 2014

The Terraces at Bonita Springs is where my parents are now living. We chose this community because they offered the nicest amenities and the nicest living situation for my parents. It is brand new, only a year old. The dining room amenities are incredible. The grounds are beautiful. The services they offered are excellent. They have continuing care and they are all very suitable to what their needs were. The food is phenomenal. The service and the staff are unbelievable. They really take care to meet people's needs, to know who they are by name and to know their food preferences, i.e., allergies. The facility is absolutely beautiful. It is extremely friendly and outgoing. My parents are in an independent unit. If either of them needs assisted living or any other kind of nursing care, they offer everything.

August 13, 2014

Renaissance at the Terraces was gorgeous. It was brand new and very expensive. The woman who showed me around was very good, but I knew immediately that we could not afford that. I know one of the people from our development who moved to the Terraces and she got very, very good care there.

June 30, 2014

The Terraces at Bonita Springs is near my daughter's house. It’s beautiful, but the cost is beyond what I want to spend. They want an upfront payment, too. I saw a one-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, bathroom, and a living room. The staff were nice. They have a gym with yoga and water aerobics, which I like.

June 25, 2014

The Terraces was way out of my price range. The whole place is gorgeous. What interests me most is its ambience, and the fact that they have continuing care. We had lunch, and the food was good. The rooms were very nice and adequate.

April 29, 2014

The Terraces at Bonita Springs is very beautiful. They have everything that you could ask for. The staff is very nice. There are times when you might think that they're a little tired, but it's a very tough job. And that's why my husband is there because I could not handle it any longer. He's very happy there.

February 01, 2014

By Bob74651850

The Terraces at Bonita Springs had everything from independent living facility to hospice. The skilled nursing and assisted living quarters were gorgeous. You could bring your own furniture in the apartments and everybody had a veranda. There were two professional chefs and the food was very delicious. They had various activities and also transportation. They had an indoor pool and the hot tub was designed for the therapy. I went to the pool for my therapy and exercise. A professional taught the exercises. The staff were wonderful people and everybody was caring.

August 07, 2013

By Marlene5

The Terraces at Bonita Springs had just completed its building and they had just started taking people in. I saw the model and met one person from marketing. They had sample rooms that you could see there. I liked it because it didn't have a huge campus. The rooms and the layout were lovely. The rooms for the activities were not in the building.

Photos of Renaissance at The Terraces

About Renaissance at The Terraces

We work directly with residents to tailor a plan that works best according to personal needs, schedules and preferences. Together we ensure each person enjoys an enriching life with maximum independence in our gorgeous Bonita Springs community, between Naples and Ft. Myers.

• 24-hour certified nurses available
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Spacious studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments, complete with kitchenette and full bath
  • All utilities and basic cable provided, except telephone
  • Wi-Fi Internet access included throughout
  • Social and life enrichment activities
  • Large arts and crafts studio
  • Dedicated fitness center
  • Outdoor patio area and landscaped grounds
  • Well-appointed common areas, including TV room, library, lounge areas, media room and video room with Wii
  • Scheduled transportation available