The Terraces of Boise

5301 E Warm Springs Avenue, Boise, ID, 83716

Reviews of The Terraces of Boise

EC3 November 12, 2015

We toured The Terraces of Boise. It was very luxurious and well appointed with an elegant dining room. They were very cordial. It was quite a distance from the town, which was OK. It's a first-class operation. It was not completely open or available to see the other tier of care on our tour, which was a disappointment.

Client from the Bahamas July 02, 2014

The Terraces was my first my choice. I looked at it as it was under construction. They say it's going to be open August 15th. It cost me $250 to take an option to wait for my apartment. Waiting for my apartment when they're building up, I can ask them for the options within building up a kitchen, millwork, and paint. I've sent my money in for that option, but I haven't been approved yet.

From The Terraces of Boise

As part of our Health Services at The Terraces of Boise, our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation bring new levels of gracious hospitality and expert care to the Treasure Valley. All our levels of living are available on-site and designed to meet specific needs of each resident we serve.

The Terraces has a team of licensed nursing staff and caregivers trained to deliver skilled support and eager to extend friendship 24-hours a day. Our professional care team works with residents and their families to design a detailed plan of daily assistance and care – all tailored to meet individual needs.

Specifically within Memory Care, the dedicated team is trained in the Landmarks for Living® philosophy, focusing on the whole person. This philosophy supports each individual’s optimal level of living, helping to minimize losses and maximize the potential in everyday living. Memory Care team members are specially trained for serving residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementias.

Within all levels of our Health Services, residents enjoy chef-prepared restaurant-style dining and full-time activity staff.

Features of The Terraces of Boise