The Terraces of Boise

5301 E Warm Springs Avenue, Boise, ID, 83716

Reviews of The Terraces of Boise

March 13, 2017

By terracevisitor

Facility is clean well maintained and beautiful but the management is elitist and barely addresses any real concerns voiced by residents staff or family members. The overall feel is not welcoming once they know you. Its mostly a show to generate sales and profit. It certainly isn't cheap and priced much higher than other similar facilities in the area

All of us at The Terraces of Boise are committed to creating a warm, inclusive environment for our teammates, residents, family members and guests. Upon reading your comments, I was deeply troubled to learn that you left our community with this impression of our culture and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in further detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please contact me directly and I will work diligently on a resolution for you.

Sincerely,

Jud Severns, Executive Director

November 12, 2015

By EC3

We toured The Terraces of Boise. It was very luxurious and well appointed with an elegant dining room. They were very cordial. It was quite a distance from the town, which was OK. It's a first-class operation. It was not completely open or available to see the other tier of care on our tour, which was a disappointment.

July 02, 2014

By Client from the Bahamas

The Terraces was my first my choice. I looked at it as it was under construction. They say it's going to be open August 15th. It cost me $250 to take an option to wait for my apartment. Waiting for my apartment when they're building up, I can ask them for the options within building up a kitchen, millwork, and paint. I've sent my money in for that option, but I haven't been approved yet.

Photos of The Terraces of Boise

Services & Amenities of The Terraces of Boise

• Fee Structure Extra: Month All Inclusive, No Additional Fees

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Loft Style, 1 And 2 Bedroom Apartments

• Pets: Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: RC-1115

About The Terraces of Boise

As part of our Health Services at The Terraces of Boise, our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation bring new levels of gracious hospitality and expert care to the Treasure Valley. All our levels of living are available on-site and designed to meet specific needs of each resident we serve.

The Terraces of Boise is owned by HumanGood, a nonprofit public benefit corporation serving older adults since 1949.

The Terraces has a team of licensed nursing staff and caregivers trained to deliver skilled support and eager to extend friendship 24-hours a day. Our professional care team works with residents and their families to design a detailed plan of daily assistance and care – all tailored to meet individual needs.

Specifically within Memory Care, the dedicated team is trained in the Landmarks for Living® philosophy, focusing on the whole person. This philosophy supports each individual’s optimal level of living, helping to minimize losses and maximize the potential in everyday living. Memory Care team members are specially trained for serving residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementias.

Within all levels of our Health Services, residents enjoy chef-prepared restaurant-style dining and full-time activity staff.

Map of The Terraces of Boise