MorningStar of Boise

5850 N. Five Mile Rd., Boise, ID, 83713

Reviews of MorningStar of Boise

Caring96163950 October 28, 2014

I'm moving to MorningStar. I chose them because the apartment was larger. I like the location. The price was appealing. It was comparable. The staff was very friendly. The food was very good.

Caring95067850 September 23, 2014

We selected MorningStar. Their facilities were very nice. The rooms had high ceilings. We selected a suite with two bedrooms. It was very well appointed and very nice. They had things that were interesting and seemed to fit in with our particular needs better than the others we visited.

Caring85333050 May 22, 2014

Morning Star is in the vicinity of where my dad was placed. They were helpful when we moved my mom, with getting things done, like mirrors and extra storage shelves, which was nice. My mom's been mostly satisfied with the food. They had a nice Easter brunch that included the family. That was really nice. They have everything, like Wii tennis, aerobics, mall trips, and they put out a daily sheet of the daily activities, which my mom finds really useful. They also have study groups. The location was the deciding factor.

About MorningStar of Boise

MorningStar of Boise is an assisted living facility in Boise, ID that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact MorningStar of Boise for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of MorningStar of Boise