Wesley Court Assisted Living

916 Wesley Court, Boiling Springs, SC, 29316

Reviews of Wesley Court Assisted Living

Deborah117496550 December 30, 2015

We liked the atmosphere of Wesley Court and that it wasn’t a huge facility. I felt like they got more care because it’s a smaller community. I thought the rooms were very nice, and the staff that I met was very cordial. The dining room was neat, well-kept, clean, and the menu was also impressive.

Cheryl110026250 June 30, 2015

They were clean and very friendly, and the people living at Wesley Court seemed to enjoy it. The residents seemed to be enjoying themselves in the activities.

Caring107809250 June 08, 2015

We had my aunt at Wesley Court, but she was only there for two weeks. The staff was very kind and very professional. She had a semi private room. They had two shifts in the small dining room, and it looked very good. There were activities. I knew they had bingo. They had church groups come in to sing, and I thought they had church services sometimes.

From Wesley Court Assisted Living

We are the premier assisted living community in Boiling Springs, South Carolina. Our safe, residential environment is staffed by an expert team that provides support and assistance when you need it. Our goal is to promote your independence and the quality of life you desire.

You’ll have many choices whether it’s our delicious meal options, exciting social activities, or organized group trips. Wesley Court has everything you are looking for in an assisted living community!

Wesley Court, we’re inspired by you! Schedule your tour today, and see why so many have chosen to call Wesley Court hom

We are a small, 57 apartment community, with lots of love and ammenities brought to you. Our care is top notch. We love our small town feel and being close with our residents and families.

Features of Wesley Court Assisted Living

• Minimum Rate $2050/month

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites

• Nurse On Staff We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma