Wesley Court Assisted Living

916 Wesley Court, Boiling Springs, SC, 29316

Reviews of Wesley Court Assisted Living

July 10, 2016

By Freda801653

Wesley Court is where my mother is, and it’s been wonderful. She has adjusted and loves it. She just loves the food and the people, and she’s very satisfied. Everybody I’ve talked to loves the food. They don’t have locked doors during the day; they just lock them down after 8:00 at night until 6:00 or 7:00 in the morning. You could have a lock on your door when you move in if you want one, but you don’t need to have one. She has a studio apartment, which is very nice.

June 14, 2016

By Donna306608

Wesley Court was fine. The only problem I had with this place was I just felt it was a little too crowded and located in a busy area right in town, so to speak, of Boiling Springs. The hallways and everything felt a little claustrophobic. The halls were narrow with lots of people going up and down the halls. We just needed something that didn’t seem so crowded.

December 30, 2015

By Deborah117496550

We liked the atmosphere of Wesley Court and that it wasn’t a huge facility. I felt like they got more care because it’s a smaller community. I thought the rooms were very nice, and the staff that I met was very cordial. The dining room was neat, well-kept, clean, and the menu was also impressive.

June 30, 2015

By Cheryl110026250

They were clean and very friendly, and the people living at Wesley Court seemed to enjoy it. The residents seemed to be enjoying themselves in the activities.

June 08, 2015

We had my aunt at Wesley Court, but she was only there for two weeks. The staff was very kind and very professional. She had a semi private room. They had two shifts in the small dining room, and it looked very good. There were activities. I knew they had bingo. They had church groups come in to sing, and I thought they had church services sometimes.

Photos of Wesley Court Assisted Living

Services & Amenities of Wesley Court Assisted Living

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

About Wesley Court Assisted Living

We are the premier assisted living community in Boiling Springs, South Carolina. Our safe, residential environment is staffed by an expert team that provides support and assistance when you need it. Our goal is to promote your independence and the quality of life you desire.

You’ll have many choices whether it’s our delicious meal options, exciting social activities, or organized group trips. Wesley Court has everything you are looking for in an assisted living community!

Wesley Court, we’re inspired by you! Schedule your tour today, and see why so many have chosen to call Wesley Court hom

We are a small, 57 apartment community, with lots of love and ammenities brought to you. Our care is top notch. We love our small town feel and being close with our residents and families.

Map of Wesley Court Assisted Living