The Arbors Bohemia

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Arbors Bohemia

November 18, 2011

By smitj62

My Grandmother spent the last two and a half years of her life staying at The Arbors and she seemed relatively pleased with the facility. We had a lot of trouble finding somewhere she was comfortable staying after she had a very bad experience at a home that has since closed down. At The Arbors, they had many fun activities for the residents. Frequently, children from the neighborhood would come in and read or play music for them (which I also did as a child). My grandmother frequently said that the food wasn't amazing but it wasn't the worst she has had. My grandmother was close with a lot of the staff there and from what I saw, most of them were very kind and caring people. There were, of course, some who weren't the best of people but my grandmother was never neglected or mistreated, nor have I heard of other patients being neglected or mistreated.

June 24, 2011

By WainBurke

I have a grandmother who lives at The Arbors. I think it is a rather nice place to be. Her room was a bit small, but it was still clean before she moved in. She seems pretty happy there, although at times there may be a little mishaps here and there. Most of the staff is great, they have the people you love , but on the other hand some people aren't as attentive as the other staff members. The dinning room is very pretty. I feel like the food has great potential, but only sometimes my grandmother complained of the food being cold, other than that she loves it.

About The Arbors Bohemia

The Arbors Bohemia is an assisted living facility in Bohemia, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Arbors Bohemia for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Arbors Bohemia