Stratford Court of Boca Pointe Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.0

August 27, 2015

By Caring112191150

Stratford Court’s service is great. The staff work took a lot of time going through the different services, the different activities, and the food menu with us and showing us a number of different options that were available there. It’s very clean, and the activities are very good. I would highly recommend it. My mom likes socialization the most. The staff was very helpful, they know everybody’s name, and they make sure they got to meet other people, especially for new people who have just moved in. They have been very good.

June 30, 2015

We visited Stratford Court of Boca Pointe. It's a nice facility, and they offer different levels of care. The people we met seemed nice. We looked at one unit, and it was definitely clean.

April 25, 2015

I visited Stratford Court for my mother. Everybody was very friendly and informative. The rooms were very nice, good size, and clean. We toured the dining room, and it was very clean and organized. It was looking very active with lots of people around and lots of activities. There was a lot of energy. With regards to activities, they have everything. They have the typical regular activities. They have bridge and exercise. They take them out to the stores, and they take them to the bank. They have doctors. They have a beauty parlor. They have an activity director.

April 03, 2015

By Gary48

We visited Stratford Court of Boca Pointe for my father. It was very nice, and the price seemed reasonable. It seemed like a very good facility. The staff was very accommodating. The facility was very clean and nice. The rooms/apartments were very nice. The one we looked at was small, but I don't have much to compare it to either. The dining room looked nice, but I did not eat there. With regards to activities, it seemed like they had a lot going on. It seemed like there was stuff going on all the time to keep the people busy. The facility looked very nice, and it seemed to be well-maintained and clean; that was the main thing I was looking at.

November 03, 2014

By Ben8

I like the entrance at Stratford Court. They showed me one place that was quite a distance from the center of things, and I was not happy about that as I can’t walk well. If we were in the middle or nearby I imagine it would have been better for me, but I thought it was one of the big reason that I turned it down. The grounds were quite nice. I have lots of friends, and it’s interesting that I did observe I wanted to see if I knew anyone there, and I didn’t. I am a very friendly guy, however I know a couple of people that are going to go there shortly or are there now so who knows maybe I changed my mind. We came there for lunch, and the food was good. The staff was fun and nice people. I understand this business very well now personally. They offer me three meals a day. The room they want to show me was fine; it’s just that they were too far and too small for me but I would recommend the place.

October 22, 2014

By Eva9

The food was good at Stratford; we had lunch there. My friend has a very nice place. It looked very clean and well-kept. They seem to have a lot of entertainment to offer. They have outside activities, entertainers come in, and they have Bingo and movies.

September 30, 2014

My mother lives in Stratford Court. We are very impressed with it in every way. It is clean and well run. The people and the food are both excellent. My mother is in a room with a living room-bedroom combination and a bathroom. My mother has Alzheimer's and the things she can do are limited, but they have exercise, outings, and musical programs. They have a little bit of everything. It has a very comforting and caring atmosphere with plenty to do. I have no complaint about it because everything about it is good.

August 30, 2014

We went to Stratford Court of Boca Pointe to visit a friend. The facility is very nice and her bedroom is very nice too. The staff were very pleasant. We had lunch there and the food was very good.

July 20, 2014

By Roberta4559

I like the amenities at Stratford. The rooms were very clean and very spacious. Sanitation was excellent. The facility was well maintained. The dining room was very nice too. I didn't taste the food, but I saw that it was presented well. The staff seemed very pleasant. The facility had different levels of care, so they had nurses and aides. Overall, the facility is convenient for the families to get to, and it is centrally located. It is in a beautiful area.

May 11, 2014

I visited Stratford Court, and the staff seemed wonderful. The people I met were really very nice and friendly. They were excellent, and they made a good impression. The activities and the meal plans sounded very good. They had a good amount of activities going on like card games and lectures, and they went on daily trips -- they called it a cruise on land, which was very nice. They also had a gym and a pool. Their menu seemed very nice. It was a choice of three main courses with different desserts, and they had a salad bar. It looked very nice. Their dining room was beautiful. They must be very classy because men had to wear jackets and no shorts were allowed. The only thing I wasn't happy about was the rooms or the apartments were really small, and I don't know if my furniture would fit in there. They had two bedroom and two baths. Otherwise, I was impressed by it.

September 26, 2013

By James43

I visited Stratford Court of Boca Raton and that was a really outstanding place. I was really impressed. The environment was very upbeat and it has a positive atmosphere which I really like. The apartments were okay. We had lunch in the dining room and it was fantastic. I can't believe the quality of the lunch. It was really excellent. I really had a nice feel about the facility. The staff seemed really friendly and very positive towards the residents.

September 16, 2013

By pitabun

This property is large, which is a good thing if your loved one doesn't have a car. The courtyard has a spacious pool and jacuzzi, and it's in a beautiful area. The rooms are very large and accommodating, almost perfect. -1 Star: If your loved ones need nursing, Stratford has another service you'll need to sign up for. Their nursing service is only available from 9am-9pm. So if your loved one needs urgent assistance after 9pm, the only thing Stratford can do is call 911. -1 Star: While on the tour the sales lady told me repeatedly that they are going through all types of renovations, and all the old drapes, flooring, and interior is "in the process" of getting renovated, but throughout the entire facility I didn't see anything getting "renovated". Wishful thinking.

June 23, 2013

By Jack11

Sunrise Senior Living was gorgeous. It was like a big sprawling place and more homey than the others. The guy, who was a substitute, was very good when he toured me around. However, if you were in the assisted living facility, there were different potential medical fees. Nonetheless, I liked it the best among the places I visited.

June 05, 2012

By Don1

The whole place is very nice. It's well kept. The employees are all very friendly, knowledgeable and considerate, which is what we were looking for for my mother. The rooms are of good size. We looked at the one bedroom apartment which was still spacious enough for what my mother needs. The pricing is also very competitive.

April 03, 2012

By commercesd

While driving through the region, we decided to stop in and visit Stratford Court of Boca Pointe, since we were looking for an assisted living facility where my friend's mother could live. We were impressed that they could accommodate our last-minute visit. The grounds were beautifully landscaped. The tree-lined walkways were peaceful and easy to navigate. The main area seemed clean and well tended with a beautifully designed décor. The furnishings were comfortable and easy to access. The staff was very nice and seemed to treat the residents kindly - many of whom were not ambulatory. They seem to be able to accommodate most senior circumstances with a variety of living options available. We knew my friend's mother would really like the little park area outside, which was close to the main door. We also thought it looked as though the staff could easily manage all of the residents, which is important to us. The fact that the facility is so close to so many cultural entertainment venues makes it easy for the seniors to get out regularly to enjoy them. They also have a variety of the typical activities that assisted living facilities usually have, including card games, socializing, films. reading and other hosted events. The rooms we saw were all nicely decorated - and better looking many we've seen before. The food looked well-prepared, appetizing and also smelled delicious. The dining room were comfortable and spacious, with very nice furnishings and a bright decor. The exercise room could accommodate many and offered well-maintained equipment and regular exercise classes. The book selection, which is important to my friend's mother - was quite nice. Overall, the facility looked like a nice place to live - we were very impressed with it - compared to others we've visited recently.

Photos of Stratford Court of Boca Pointe

Features of Stratford Court of Boca Pointe

About Stratford Court of Boca Pointe

Dedicated to quality and service, Stratford Court at Boca Pointe in Florida offers a full range of services and accommodations for seniors. Surrounded by world class beaches, shopping and cultural entertainment, Stratford Court is an ideal choice to enjoy life the way you want. Our rental full-service community offers residents personalized service and attention to detail that will affirm that you have chosen senior living wisely. Welcome to Stratford Court at Boca Pointe

Services & Amenities at Stratford Court of Boca Pointe

Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:

• Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
  • Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
  • Trained staff available 24 hours a day
  • Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
  • Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
  • Weekly personal laundry
  • Social and educational programs for families
  • Scheduled resident and family meetings
  • Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
  • Maintenance of building and grounds

For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.

Map of Stratford Court of Boca Pointe