Sonata Boca Raton

9591 Yamato Rd., Boca Raton, FL, 33434

Reviews of Sonata Boca Raton

Caring 3217 May 24, 2013

I visited Homewood because as soon as my parents sold their house, they would move in a facility. The place was not overly large, the size was just right. The rooms were small and fairly clean. The staff were good and friendly.

valmontvalmont,msw October 15, 2012

This facility is located in Boca Raton not far from major highways and shopping centers. This facility is absolutely beautiful and gives you the exclusive feeling. Nursing stations are hidden away so it really does not give you the nursing home feelings. I especially loved the dining room area and the way the staff members provided residents with a menu versus just bringing out preorder meals. The staff really looked like they catered to the residents and knew the needs of all their residents. I really enjoyed this facility.

daughter14 July 13, 2012

Great facility for advanced dementia and Alzheimer's patients. Staff is well trained and truly cares about residents. Activities geared towards pateints cognitive levels.

officecenter July 31, 2011

Hey this is a great center that everyone should check out if in the area. The city around it is beautiful, the hospital is nearby less than 3 miles away. The people working there could not be nicer. My family toured this place for our grandfather but decided for him to live in Orlando instead due to being closer to family homes but if this area would have been right for us he would have been staying here. They offer assisted living, in home care, short term care respite, alzheimer's care, and hospice. The rate if I recall is 6230 per month for assisted living, in home care is mid 3000 range. It has patio courtyard, 24 hour security 1 and 2 bedrooms couples living together is fine. I would recommend this place for anyone who has an elder and wants them to be happy and living in a good condition that is not like a hospital but more like living at your own home. Beautiful scenery and nice nurses and staff.

LlyweCaptain June 22, 2011

While staying at Boca Raton, Florida at my friend's apartment, we had been to visit his Grand Parents at Homewood. My friend told me that his Grand Parents searched for an Assisted Living Facility for almost two months and they were fully satisfied with Homewood in their first visit itself. Me too got really impressed while we visited Homewood. There his Grand Parents were very comfortable in a nice apartment with all facilities and they had many friends of their age and taste. And there were a medical team who were always vigilent and they were monitoring all the inhabitants every day. It was a very nice place and I too wished to spend time there in my retired life.

About Sonata Boca Raton

Sonata Boca Raton is an assisted living facility in Boca Raton, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Sonata Boca Raton for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Sonata Boca Raton