Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton

22601 Camino Del Mar, Boca Raton, FL, 33433

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton

Kay9 May 13, 2013

Five Star Residence looks very nice. However, I didn't like the way the person-in-charge handled it. He couldn't give us any time or date that we would be able to get in. His conversation skills were not pleasing too. He was short with us and had a snotty way of remarking when I mentioned that my husband couldn't eat 3 days a week because he goes for dialysis. I asked him if there was any credit for that and I thought his response was really nasty.

The rooms were not as spacious as I would like but I guess that's just the way they were. It was like only 1100 square feet compared to what we have now.

BubbieAllyn December 12, 2012

My in-laws were residents of 5 Star Premiere 14 years & at least 4 names ago. The staff was magnificent. The management very caring. Ten years after my in-laws' passing, my parents moved in. Some of the staff recognized my poodle, imagine the same staff for 14 years plus. For 5 years my parents have been treated with the utmost caring and courtesy. Staff is patient and works together to make residents safe and healthy and happy. Management is not afraid to ask residents' families to participate to improve programs. In five years, many of the staff have become my friends.

commercesd May 09, 2012

While in the area, we made a stop at the Classic Residence in Boca Raton assisted living facility.

Even though we didn't have an appointment, the staff was friendly and accommodating. We liked the way the main areas were decorated with fresh flowers.

Staff seemed to be willing to accommodate any resident need. The nicely appointed rooms were all fresh and seemed newly decorated.

The spacious grounds were well kept. Indoor areas were all homey. Most of the seniors seemed very active.

There was a variety of types of food available - for example, meal choices ranged from a complete meal to snacks or lighter fare, for those who wanted it. Every dietary concern seemed to be well addressed. Every effort is made to ensure that all residents are taken care of nutritionally.

Residents are regularly invited to participate in everything there is to offer - from outings to indoor games, films and reading groups.

We got to see the diverse staff and residents - which seemed to include people at various levels of care. No one was separated out - the staff simply attended to those who needed it more.

The facility encourages family members to visit regularly and participate in some of the annual activities, such as barbeques and holiday parties.

A nicely designed living space for seniors to enjoy and receive whatever care they each require.

From Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton

Premier Residences of Boca Raton, is the preferred choice for retirement living in South Florida. The community is beautifully designed and appointed - a place that our residents are proud to call home. And services we provide, including club-style dining, weekly housekeeping, scheduled transportation and 24-hour concierge assistance, translate into virtually maintenance-free living. An array of amenities are available, including elegant club-style dining room and private dining room for special occasions, resort styled heated pool and patio area, fitness center, arts and crafts studio, on-line computer center, library, billiards lounge, clubroom and cocktail area, outdoor walking paths and more. Our courteous and attentive staff works to ensure that you enjoy a vibrant lifestyle. No wonder discerning older adults choose to live at Premier Residences of Boca Raton.

Features of Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Spanish

• Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt.

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• We charge an entry fee

• Staff patient ratio: 10-1
  • Minimum age: NA

• Licenses: YES for AL Standard License
  • State License(s): 7532

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton