River Terrace Estates

400 Caylor Boulevard, Bluffton, IN, 46714

Reviews of River Terrace Estates

Ronny A. Booth November 21, 2014

Country Club style living in lush surroundings of the grounds to finely furnished facility with the best health care assistance every imagined by our family for our mother, who was an original resident. Her care was so wide based and administered thorough that our mother lived to be well pasted her 100th birthday. The staff kept aware of her every need communicating with our family so that no health conditions or personality changes were glossed over nor ignored. The staff always had her best interests in mind with all of her care relieving our family of stress in her daily care that would have been extremely difficult for us to handle. We will always recommend River Terrace to anyone in doubt about a proper facility for their loved one.

CLL November 18, 2014

My grandmother has always been a very independent person. As she required more care, the decision was very easy. There is no other place we would rather have her be. She has all of the help and support she needs, and gets to maintain the level of independence that has always been so important to her. The staff are so caring and always willing to help. She only wishes now she hadn't waited so long to make the move to Assisted Living.

Caring95549950 September 30, 2014

I moved here with my husband - sold our home. He died in 2005 so I stayed here in independent living, then in August 2014, I had a heart attack - surprise to me too. I was dismissed on Aug 29 after 2 stints in my heart. I got to move into Assisted Living here, they have taken very good care of me. I have 3 meals a day. It's so clean and it smells good. Great place to be.

About River Terrace Estates

River Terrace Estates is an assisted living facility in Bluffton, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact River Terrace Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of River Terrace Estates