Prairie Green at Fay’s Point

Reviews of Prairie Green at Fay’s Point

4.2

March 07, 2015

By Anitra1

I did like Prairie Green. It looked really nice. The one I met was very nice, easy to talk to, and very supportive, and made me comfortable if I needed to place my father there. That would've been one of my choices.

January 03, 2015

By Sheila17

Mom was really pleased with Prairie, and the staff was just alright. I love the staff, the place, and everything they offer for my mom. They have a fitness center for her, physical therapy, a game room, and an entertainment room. They have a doctor’s office there, the rooms were setup very nicely, and there’s enough room for her. It was accessible, and she can get around.

Features of Prairie Green at Fay’s Point

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

About Prairie Green at Fay’s Point

Senior living at Prairie Green at Fay’s Point offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Prairie Green at Fay’s Point, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our senior living community in Blue Island has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Prairie Green at Fay’s Point, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Map of Prairie Green at Fay’s Point