Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington | Assisted Living

9889 Penn Avenue South, Bloomington, MN, 55431

Reviews of Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington | Assisted Living

caring0390 June 26, 2013

It is an old building, but it has a pool. It does not have all the facilities nearby like church and shopping.

mpls November 07, 2012

It's a beautiful building. The staff are trained well. The facility offers many activities for the residents to help keep them engaged.

upset1 August 21, 2012

My parents and I got to see the facility due to the fact my mom was there for care from the hospital. My mom has ALS and they were thinking of moving there. After eatting the food, talking to the staff, and the people I and my parents decided this is one of the worst places to live. It was fility. The person who should us an apt said when we walked in just pull the shades down and you won't see the garbge cans. Also my mom being in a wheelchair could not move around. It was nasty. I would not recommond this place to anyone.

REALTOR May 15, 2012

This is a first class facility, connected to a church and YMCA, with a strong base of volunteers working in concert with a very professional and upbeat staff. Resident, visitors, family and others always feel welcome and comfortable. A great place to live, work, visit, enjoy.

About Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington

Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington is an assisted living facility in Bloomington, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington