Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington | Assisted Living

March 29, 2014

By Rick18

Presbyterian Homes was a massive community. It was very big. They had all levels of care, from independent through nursing home. They also had a lot of staff. Everybody was very pleasant, but the place was very big, so I'm not too sure you would get the individual care that you need. There were plenty of activities. There appeared to be plenty of programs for people to participate in. Also, their rooms were a very good size.

November 22, 2013

My dad has only been at Presbyterian Homes for a couple of weeks. He has a stove, microwave and toaster in his room to fix breakfast and have snacks there. He does that on occasion. They have better facilities for fitness. The facilities are more to his liking and the other residents there can engage in more stimulating conversation with him. I don't think that he really has any complaints. If he doesn't like what's on the menu for the day, he can go down a different cafeteria which is kind of a la carte and order what he wants. He likes to have that option. The staff is good. He likes the new place now. It seems to be a better fit for him.

June 26, 2013

By caring0390

It is an old building, but it has a pool. It does not have all the facilities nearby like church and shopping.

November 07, 2012

By mpls

It's a beautiful building. The staff are trained well. The facility offers many activities for the residents to help keep them engaged.

August 21, 2012

By upset1

My parents and I got to see the facility due to the fact my mom was there for care from the hospital. My mom has ALS and they were thinking of moving there. After eatting the food, talking to the staff, and the people I and my parents decided this is one of the worst places to live. It was fility. The person who should us an apt said when we walked in just pull the shades down and you won't see the garbge cans. Also my mom being in a wheelchair could not move around. It was nasty. I would not recommond this place to anyone.

May 15, 2012

By REALTOR

This is a first class facility, connected to a church and YMCA, with a strong base of volunteers working in concert with a very professional and upbeat staff. Resident, visitors, family and others always feel welcome and comfortable. A great place to live, work, visit, enjoy.

About Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington

Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington is an assisted living facility in Bloomington, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington