Martin Luther Care Center

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Martin Luther Care Center

January 23, 2015

By Lovegrams

My grandmother has been here for over 3 years. Items we buy and leave are stolen..her bible...clothes...necklaces etc. She has UTI's and infections from not being cleaned well. There is a resident that wonders into other rooms and POOPS and PEES on beds, floors and IN by grandmothers laundry basket. A family member went to visit and found him pooping on the floor next to my grandmothers bed. They let my grandmother sit topless in the common area. They should be ashamed to call themselves a care facility. They have frustrated my family and taken my grandmothers dignity. They have obviously fooled the state boards that inspect them. They have not fooled us. They are terrible.

October 31, 2014

I am pleased with the staff at Martin Luther Care Center. They explained what they do with their people. I watched them working with people and saw them interacting and talking to people. They explained what kind of activities they have, how they do their medications and food, and so I thought the general feel from what I saw them doing while I was there. I saw the rooms; they are not very big, but I haven’t seen many that are very big. It looked similar to other facilities that I have seen.

July 31, 2014

By George27899650

My wife has been at Martin Luther for long-term care for 2 months now. It has a good reputation. I think they have nice people running the operation. The business management people are very courteous and we get along just fine. Some of the staff are good-natured and nice. It's a pretty handy place and location is good. It's pretty close by where we are and close to our doctor. In addition, it's fairly decent and it's not terribly expensive. The room she's in has 2 beds, a window, and a bathroom. She's in bed most of the time, but she gets therapy and when I go there. I wheel her out in a wheelchair once in a while. To celebrate people's birthdays, they have a party at the end of each month.

September 11, 2013

I was at Martin Luther Care Center for three weeks. My experience was terrible. When you rang the bell, nobody went to see you and they were not careful on how you took your medications at night. The staff was really inattentive. They should hire educated workers so they could be more attentive with the residents and ask what they needed or how they felt instead of walking around without a word.

Photos of Martin Luther Care Center

Services & Amenities of Martin Luther Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Medicare Updated At: 2017 06 16 T10:40:35.000 07:00

About Martin Luther Care Center

As part of the Ebenezer family of Senior Care communities, we are dedicated to helping older adults and others make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. It is our goal to respond to the physical, psychological, social and spiritual dimensions of the whole person, encouraging continued learning and innovation, and striving for excellence in all that we do. We are proud to serve you.

Map of Martin Luther Care Center