Stonecroft Health Campus

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Stonecroft Health Campus

March 24, 2016

By Visitor116529650

My husband said that Stonecroft looked more like a hotel than a senior living place. Their common areas seemed a lot more open. The staff was great adn took us around, showed us a couple of rooms, answered all of our questions, and seemed knowledgeable. This place was probably our favorite. We liked the look of it, and the guy said that we could bring in mom’s favorite chair to put in her room. They had a little snack area available in case you missed a meal; you could just go there and get a sandwich or something.

December 26, 2015

By Nad1

We chose Stonecroft Health Campus for my mom. The staff was very nice. We like the rooms, the cafeteria, and the people as well. They were just all very knowledgeable and friendly. The room she has is a good-sized room. I have eaten there, and the food was very good.

About Stonecroft Health Campus

Stonecroft Health Campus is an assisted living facility in Bloomington, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Stonecroft Health Campus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Stonecroft Health Campus