Hearthstone Health Campus

3043 North Lintel Drive, Bloomington, IN, 47404

Reviews of Hearthstone Health Campus

Caring81449550 June 01, 2014

My wife and I are presently in Hearthstone, and we're happy with it. We've been there about 2 months now. They probably have 30 or 35 residents. The people are really wonderful. They do just about everything you want. We chose it primarily because of location, and it was brand new. It just opened on the first of March. My wife and I have 2 rooms side by side, and they put a door in between them. We have two kitchenettes. We have one in each room, and we have a microwave and a refrigerator. I think the food is wonderful.

We have an activities director and an assistant activities director. They have all kinds of exercise equipment. They have a picture puzzle thing and exercise events. We've gone to a couple of places and a baseball game or two. If you don't participate in their prescription plan, you pay an extra $50 a month.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Hearthstone Health Campus

Hearthstone Health Campus is an assisted living facility in Bloomington, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Hearthstone Health Campus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Hearthstone Health Campus