Sunrise of Bloomfield Hills

6790 Telegraph Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI, 48301

Reviews of Sunrise of Bloomfield Hills

Kim110441050 June 30, 2015

I visited Sunrise and the people were very nice. I forgot the girl's name and I do not know if she was the administrator, but she was very nice. She took us on tour and showed me what she had available. They had a game room, a puzzle room and TV room where they can go watch a movie. The rooms were spacious. I thought the place was very nice.

Carol108155750 June 14, 2015

Sunrise of Bloomfield Hills was great. The staff was great, it was very clean, and it's a newer facility. It only opened a year ago, so everything was in tip top shape there. I also found out that the Sunrises are pretty much the same across the board as far as what they offer and everything, and they are all great. I just chose the other Sunrise because of the locality.

Philip9 January 22, 2015

The rooms at Sunrise of Bloomfield Hills were just too small -- it was all there was to it. We walked in, people sat around, and they didn't seem unpleasant or anything, but once we looked at the rooms and saw how small they were, I said this was just not the place I like.

Mary99767450 January 09, 2015

I liked the Sunrise of Bloomfield Hills, but my sister did not. She felt that they were rushing her to make a deposit, but I did not feel that way. It has a good environment a and good atmosphere, and the staff was very nice. My son and I both liked it. I checked out a room that was open, and it seemed like it would accommodate if we were to choose that facility.

Ericka2 May 11, 2014

Sunrise is really nice inside. They were pleasant, but the money factor was a little different there. The staff was very nice. I know they have coffee and tea, and they had breakfast when we got there. It’s very safe, although the door was open, but there was someone at the front desk.

Laurie23 February 26, 2014

Sunrise is very clean. We're extremely happy. The only thing was they did all these activities during the day which most of the time kind of failed through. That would be my only negative response but everybody was extremely quick to answer any of our questions and they were always very willing to talk to us and I thought it was really good. They're very, very helpful. I was very pleased with it. Their dining room was like being in a restaurant. They had table cloths.

eyarema November 15, 2013

nice but out of price range

Scott4094 November 17, 2011

My grandmother is currently staying at Sunrise Senior Living in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Our first impression of the home gave a very warm welcoming by the staff. We had originally went in and checked out the home before we made our decision if this was the right one for my Grandmother. Sunrise is decorated very tastefully. The flowers and landscaping outside are beyond compare. Sunrise has many programs that you can participate in which is great. Being active was one of the major key points that made us decide to go with Sunrise.My Grandma has been at Sunrise for 1.5 years now. She is very happy with the choice that we had made. She has many friends and the employee's are "Fantastic". She receive's home cooked meals on a daily basis which is always cooked fresh by on-site cooks. We as a family are very happy for her to be at Sunrise. The cost is very much worth the excellent nursing home she is living at. I am more then happy to rate Sunrise with 5 stars.

Lisa Jackson October 24, 2011

I have visited Sunrise of Bloomfield Hills nursing home in Bloomfield Hills, Mi 3 three times before. The first time I answered an ad in the newspaper responding to a job listing they had posted in the newspaper for direct care workers. I didn't need to be certified to work there. I went in the nursing home and completed a job application, the place looked very clean, neat and the elderly looked very well kept. The second time I went to Sunnybrook for an interview I noticed an elderly man in the hallway screaming for some help and nobody gave him any attention. He did that the whole time I was there which was about 45 minutes. The third time was to pick my cousin up from work she also was not certified and complained of how horrible others treated their patients. She said that it was only about 5 people certified there to work. They did this so that they wouldn't have to pay the certified workers more pay. I did not like visiting this nursing home the three times that I did. I was hoping to get hired so that I can make a change and help the elderly there at Sunrise of Bloomfield Hills.

Caring391003 July 30, 2011

This is a wonderful, caring, friendly living center. We are very happy that we chose Sunrise for our sister.

From Sunrise of Bloomfield Hills

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Features of Sunrise of Bloomfield Hills