Elmcroft of Grayson Valley

2366 Old Springville Road, Birmingham, AL, 35215

Reviews of Elmcroft of Grayson Valley

Beth Ann1 June 26, 2012

Elmcroft of Grayson Valley has one priority - PROFIT! The rent was raised 5.5%, yet we have to provide our own toilet paper, towels, wash clothes. The food is absolutly HORRIBLE, not of sound quality, they do not have a dietitian on staff or a trained cook, in fact the maintenance man is doing the cooking at the present time. They are grossly understaffed. The call system does not work most of the time. I continued to hear "things are changing" yes, they are for the worse.

SheilaCarden June 20, 2012

I recently moved my family member out because this facility is very understaffed, the food is less than adequate, the director is not professional, they seem to have a hire turnover of aids, must provide own towels, toilet paper, rubber gloves . . . .

From Elmcroft of Grayson Valley

Residents of Elmcroft of Grayson Valley are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Features of Elmcroft of Grayson Valley