Sunrise at Fox Hill

8300 Burdett Road, Bethesda, MD, 20817

Reviews of Sunrise at Fox Hill

anonymous100716650 January 18, 2015

Sunrise at Fox Hill was the most expensive among the facilities we have visited, but my mother liked it the most. I guess she liked the layout of it. It was a great place. The staff was great. They were very nice, and the residents seemed very happy. It was the nicest one.

Judi1 January 31, 2013

My husband is currently in Sunrise at Fox Hill and we decided to let him stay where he is in now. We were at some point looking to move him to a different facility due to expense but we decided not to anymore. What I like about the facility is that they have special memory floor for their memory care unit. It's very new and very luxurious. We are separated so our daughter is mostly the one who makes decisions. He used to have and apartment there but now he is in a private room with a tiny little kitchen space. It's much smaller.The nurses there are very good. Their menus are good as well.

From Sunrise at Fox Hill

Set in 16 acres right off River Road in Bethesda, Fox Hill will offer significantly more than one might expect. You'll find Craftsman-style architecture and interiors with country club modern ease and elegance, along with 240 unusually spacious condominiums with either garden, fountain or golf course views.

On-site, the community features a Performing Arts Center, spa, fitness center, heated swimming pool, walking trail, indoor driving range, recording studio, artists' studio, and a delightful selection of dining options and venues.

Within the Fox Hill community will be Sunrise at Fox Hill Assisted Living and Memory Care. Sunrise at Fox Hill offers assisted living and three innovative memory care programs. An outpatient rehabilitation center will also provide physical, occupational and speech therapies. Our specially trained staff will provide residents with personalized support and the highest quality care in an environment that is truly second to none. Going above and beyond for our residents will be signature services such as nightly turn down service, scheduled transportation and concierge services such as event planning, personal errands and more.

Location of Sunrise at Fox Hill