Paramount Assisted Living

5785 Baptist Road,, Bethel Park, PA, 15102

Reviews of Paramount Assisted Living

lawman0117 June 07, 2014

extremely high priced for the care you receive,I have seen a high number of injuries to my loved one, with her always to blame, a physical therapist is the head man!!!

Caring77676050 January 30, 2014

Paramount Senior Living-Bethel is a very nice place. They have a lot of activities which is what my sister likes about it. Every day they have something for them to participate in. The staff seems to be very nice. My sister is very happy there, but she complains about the meals. I have eaten there and I found it was pretty good institutional food. The facility, like any other places, is expensive and that in time would be a problem if she runs out of money.

Caring75279050 January 18, 2014

I ride by Paramount everyday. They have assisted living and dementia care. The facility was only three years old. It's new and very clean. Everything was newer in it. It was also very well run. I like the staff. They seemed to be very organized. They did have a nice courtyard. However, I just didn't like the atmosphere. Everything was white. They were like bland and they didn't have any character to it. For activities, at that time, they were just playing some kind of a game in a room.

Karen65770550 January 14, 2014

I visited Paramount Senior Living and it was a very nice facility. However, it was also very expensive. We just saw one person who answered the questions. It was a bigger facility and there were different kinds of rooms. There was a multitude of sections and types of living. I would recommend this facility if you could afford it.

About Paramount Assisted Living

Paramount Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Bethel Park, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Paramount Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Paramount Assisted Living