Paramount Senior Living-Bethel

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Paramount Senior Living-Bethel

3.8

January 17, 2014

I ride by Paramount everyday. They have assisted living and dementia care. The facility was only three years old. It's new and very clean. Everything was newer in it. It was also very well run. I like the staff. They seemed to be very organized. They did have a nice courtyard. However, I just didn't like the atmosphere. Everything was white. They were like bland and they didn't have any character to it. For activities, at that time, they were just playing some kind of a game in a room.

January 14, 2014

By Karen65770550

I visited Paramount Senior Living and it was a very nice facility. However, it was also very expensive. We just saw one person who answered the questions. It was a bigger facility and there were different kinds of rooms. There was a multitude of sections and types of living. I would recommend this facility if you could afford it.

About Paramount Senior Living-Bethel

Paramount Senior Living-Bethel is an assisted living facility in Bethel Park, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Paramount Senior Living-Bethel for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Paramount Senior Living-Bethel