Forest Glade Retirement Center

2500 North Glade Avenue, Bethany, OK, 73008

Reviews of Forest Glade Retirement Center

Carletta February 14, 2014

Forest Glade Retirement Center is an okay facility. I like it. The sanitation is good. The staff's attitude is very good too. I guess they are so on top of what's going on with my husband and they always let me know instantly. The ladies love to come for me there. I didn’t do anything but just say hi and tell them they're pretty. I think it's the personal one on one that they made me feel they're doing everything. Food is good. Every week I'm there for every other meal. But they could improve the activities. They really don't have a lot of activities. Sometimes, there's a guy that plays the guitar and bingo for one hour once a week. They were really great in supporting me all the way.

Caring7741 August 28, 2013

We went look at Forest Glade and it was big place. They got big rooms and my mom is doing fine in this facility. I have seen the menu and I have seen some of the food and it looks fine. The staff is very good to work with. They have been very accommodating and they seem to know the issues with my mom. I like the fact that it has a big backyard that the residents can go out. They also have a big area that they can walk around indoors and outdoors and my mom loves to walk. My mom would not be happy no matter where she is because she is not a social person, but she is friendly to the staff. I think maybe they need to have some more snacks available for the residents.

About Forest Glade Retirement Center

Forest Glade Retirement Center is an assisted living facility in Bethany, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Forest Glade Retirement Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Forest Glade Retirement Center