Brookdale Bethany

4101 North Council Road, Bethany, OK, 73008

Reviews of Brookdale Bethany

Caring70564850 May 30, 2014

Sterling House was decorated very nicely. It was very clean, too. It had one small closet, but I could fit the whole unit into the living room I have now. I only saw one or two people out in their big living area, so that was kind of depressing. The staff was very pleasant.

Kris5 April 24, 2014

Sterling House was a smaller facility, and the number of residents was also small. The woman who gave us the tour was very nice. She seemed to be very concerned for me and my father's situation. It was a nice place, but nothing really stood out for me. The dining area was a little bit smaller because there were not many people. The rooms were OK.

Darla4 January 31, 2014

We really, really like Sterling House of Bethany. Mom thought it’s a perfect place. It feels more homey. Their staff's work attitudes are really good. Their rooms were nice and clean. It looks like a good place to stay. The only activity that I saw when I visited there was exercise and some art. They also have a hairdresser there where you can make appointments with her.

Caring Randy September 18, 2013

I like Sterling House. This place is small. There are only 25 rooms, although the facility itself looks very nice. Their staff seems very helpful and cordial. The only disadvantage they have is that I don't think they have enough activities for my dad. He needs quite a bit of things to keep him busy. I also think there are not enough people there to keep him occupied.

From Brookdale Bethany

Brookdale Bethany provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Bethany