Greenfield of Berryville

413 McClellan St., Berryville, VA, 22611

Reviews of Greenfield of Berryville

Caring111209150 August 27, 2015

We visited Greenfield of Berryville, and the admissions lady was extremely good and very thorough. They had a nice kitchen area for the regular assisted living, and then they had one for the Alzheimer's unit. However, the Alzheimer's unit area was too small to accommodate the number of people they had. The room was like a sitting room and a kitchen together, but it was very small considering they had to sit in that area all the time. They seemed to have a pretty good program though and a couple of things going on there. They had adequate activities, but they did not have private rooms, and the room that two people would be in was very small.

Martin16 June 30, 2015

Greenfield Of Berryville was very nice, very comfortable, and very interesting. The secure area was separated from the regular residents. The rooms were just a little bit smaller, but they were very nice and very clean. I think I met three or four of the staff, and they appeared to be very friendly.

Becky25 November 20, 2014

Greenfield had a room available, and the staff is very good. It is nice, clean, and I think they are taking good care of him. He is having a lot of personal troubles with his confusion, but I think it’s less active. The room is modern and nice with a good view. There are a lot of activities, and he likes the food.

He had some emergency, and they had been just terrific; they are very responsible, and you talked to him on the phone. I think the place is very clean and doesn’t smell like a nursing home. We are very happy with them.

Caring74250450 December 13, 2013

The one I like the best is Greenfield in Berryville. They seemed to have a lot of activities to keep the seniors busy and also the atmosphere itself was very homey. The facility seems to be an old building and it's a small facility. As far as it being clean, it did look clean. The only person I had in contact with was their administrator and she was very thorough in explaining what they had available and what kind of activities they offer to people or the schedule for them to have their meals. I found her to be very helpful.

smrll12783 August 21, 2012

I thought the provider was extremely nice. The staff members were always there to help my grandmother and make her feel comfortable. They had a BBQ for the fourth of July that seemed to be very enjoyable for the residents and their families. They also provided many other daily activities that kept the residents active. Meals times were a highlight of my grandmother's stay, they had anything she could ever wanted to eat and the waitstaff was very attentive to all of her needs. All of the areas of the facilities were clean and well maintained. They made visiting her an enjoyable experience for everyone. My grandmother did experience an emergency while under their care and the staff handled it very well. They made sure to contact the family right away and see that she made it to the hospital safely. When I returned to the center to collect my grandmothers belongings they were sorry to see her go and helped me to my car with her things. Overall it was a nice experience, they exceeded my expectations.

From Greenfield of Berryville

At Greenfield of Berryville, we provide care for your loved ones and, at the same time, help them maintain their independence. Our beautiful, clean neighborhood-style assisted living community looks and feels like home, ensuring our residents' comfort while we provide the care they need. We offer a full range of social activities keeping our residents activities and challenged.

For seniors with Alzheime''s and other related memory care needs we provide a safe, secure, warm and stimulating environment. Recognizing the specials needs of your loved ones, Greenfield of Berryville provides an innovative approach to personalized care while preserving the dignity of each resident.

Quiet residential setting. Two large screened in porches. Seasonal oriented gatherings.

Features of Greenfield of Berryville

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,185/month

• Staff patient ratio: 15 to 1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 18

• Licenses: Va State ALF license

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Greenfield of Berryville