The Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) is the largest national association exclusively dedicated to professionally-managed senior living communities and the seniors and families they serve.
Since 1990, ALFA has advocated for choice, accessibility, independence, dignity, and quality of life for all seniors. How?
- Advocating for public policy that promotes choice, dignity, independence and quality of life for seniors in Washington, DC and state capitals across the country.
- Advancing excellence among senior living communities and their leaders by producing conferences, publications and educational resources that share best practices and promote dialogue.
- Serving as the voice of senior living with the media, the public and others seeking information about senior living communities.
Companies operating professionally-managed senior living communities join ALFA because they embrace the resident-centered philosophy of senior living including its core principles and positions. What’s more, each member company pledges to offer a high standard of service.
Choosing to tour and move to a community managed by an ALFA member company offers greater peace of mind to seniors and their families seeking quality senior living communities. Look for the ALFA Provider Member seal when locating communities to tour. You can learn more about ALFA at www.alfa.org.Niles, MI 49120"My Grandmother has been a resident at Brentwood for a year and a half. We both could not be happier. The Staff is wonderful. When I come to visit I'm always greated by name. I have never asked a..." More
- Get valuable cost information
- Access to over 72,000 reviews
- View amenities and photos