Prestige Senior Living High Desert

2660 NE Mary Rose Place, Bend, OR, 97701

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living High Desert

Rhonda8 April 29, 2014

I really liked Prestige Senior Living. It was a little more expensive. Eventually my mom probably will go here when she needs more assistance. They're wonderful. I thought the facility was really great. The rooms are much smaller for what we could afford. But I think when she needs more, it'll be perfect. I only saw a single room, but it was nice.

They have activities, like bingo, cards, and outings. I noticed when I was there they had a group singing, which was really nice. The facility was really nice, and the care they explained to me was really good. You can get different levels of care that you need, and that was kind of nice. It looked just like a really nice home. Not as big, but it's a nice community. And the lady who showed us around is wonderful, and the manager is wonderful. I like the cleanliness, the rooms, and the staff seemed really nice. The sales person, Caitlyn, just rocks. She was really nice.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Prestige Senior Living High Desert

Prestige Senior Living High Desert offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Senior Living High Desert gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

*Views of Scenic Sisters Mountain Range & Pilot Butte *Close to the Forum Shopping Center *Close to St. Charles Medical Center & Clinics *RN & LPN Directed Cares *Awake Care Staff 24/7 On Site *Home Health Services Welcome

Features of Prestige Senior Living High Desert

• Minimum rate: $2995/month
  • Fee Structure Extra We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra Library, Pool Table

• Technology Extra Emergency Call System

• Activities Extra Everything Is Happening Monthly Themed Events, Weekly Happy Hours,

• Minimum Age 65