Stoney Brook of Belton

500 River Fair Blvd, Belton, TX, 76513

Reviews of Stoney Brook of Belton

June 28, 2013

I was very impressed the cleanliness and the ambiance of the facility. I like the services that they offer and they were very willing to work with me as far as time. They provided a furnished room until my mother's furniture arrive. I have eaten there and I have enjoyed the food. I think mom likes it pretty well. I found the staff very professional. They have worked with her very well. They have done a pretty good job of keeping me informed as far as her care. She had some difficulties with the transition, but I don't they were severe and I think she is making good adjustment. I would appreciate maybe a little more immediate contact as far as information regarding the care that she was provided, but I requested a meeting and they provided it and I feel that was a good response

November 22, 2012

By W.L.

The setting and the facility are beyond beautiful. The staff is friendly and consumately professional.

Photos of Stoney Brook of Belton

• Staff Patient Ratio: 12:1
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Yes

About Stoney Brook of Belton

Stoney Brook of Belton's comprehensive assisted living services are for those who choose or require assistance with their daily needs, but wish to remain as independent as possible. We provide a spectrum of services tailored for each resident, meaning greater choices and flexibility today and as needs change. In addition to a variety of basic and individual services, Stoney Brook provides concierge services and amenities for the families of our residents when those special occasions arise.

Our elegantly designed community creates a lively and engaging environment where family and friends always feel at home. Passing through vibrant hand-crafted wood doors, you will notice several unique design elements, including the open-air atrium and expansive public spaces. With three residence halls, finely appointed dining and activity lounges, outdoor wood decks and covered courtyards, there is ample room to cater to each resident's needs. Our resident apartments balance comfort and practical appointments with style, privacy and convenience in a variety of floorplans and features.

The services and amenities at Stoney Brook of Belton will keep you or your loved one feeling relaxed and secure by eliminating many of the inconvenciences of living on your own! Additionally, we provide a daily line-up of enriching activities to keep our residents feeling vibrant.

• Secure Courtyard Gardens

• Laundry
  • Courtesy Cable and Internet
  • Emergency Call System
  • Well Planned Meals and Service

Because we understand that your life may get hectic at times, we are here to help arrange the following services for you and your loved one:

• Flower Delivery
  • Dog Walking/Grooming/Feeding
  • Letter Writing
  • Personal Shopping/Gift shopping
  • Catering Private Family and Dining Events
  • Accompaniment to Medical Appointments
  • Room Service

Dining at Stoney Brook of Belton is a truly pleasurable experience, marked by a wide range of choices. Residents may select from varied menus, including featured entrées, choice of appetizers and salads, or meals designed for special health needs.

WE CARE ABOUT OUR RESIDENTS' WELL BEING At Stoney Brook, we recognize that seniors never stop growing and learning. By promoting a life of vigor through activities and events focused on personal health and growth, our residents lead balanced and fulfilling lives.

Map of Stoney Brook of Belton