Sunrise of Belmont

1010 Alameda de Las Pulgas, Belmont, CA, 94002

Reviews of Sunrise of Belmont

Anonymous112357050 September 15, 2015

I would give Sunrise of Belmont a 5-star rating. They have all the levels of care. I chose it for my aunt. Hopefully, she will not change her mind and move in. They had nice menus.

Caring109528050 July 29, 2015

Going through the communities in the area that had memory care facilities, Sunrise of Belmont seemed to be the one that fit my mother the best. The patients are really well cared for. The caregivers are the best part of that facility. I was extremely impressed with how much they take care of them and how they treat them like family. I am really happy with them. She has been there about two months now. The apartments are very nice. She has got a nice big bedroom with a big window. She has her own private bathroom, sink, and refrigerator, and it's very clean and very nice. I've eaten there, and the food is very good. I like the food because the portion control is really good. They don't overfeed anybody. The dining area is very nice and very clean. The sitting room downstairs looks like a lobby of a hotel. It's very homey and very welcoming. Two to three times a week, they'll go on either a picnic or they get on the bus and go on scenic drives. They have arts, sing-alongs, exercising during the day -- just a multitude of different activities throughout the day to keep them busy. I really like everything they do with the residents, and it doesn't have an institutionalized feeling.

Anonymous107463450 June 01, 2015

They are wonderful at Sunrise of Belmont. They gave us a lot of advice and accurate information. The rooms are more spacious than what I expected, and they have nice windows. They are well kept up. The food is good. They offer coffee, juice, and fruits at any time. They also have multiple activities posted during the week and during the day at multiple places. They have a bistro that is open most hours, and they had a walk-in tub. They have movie nights and social hours.

Mari5 January 31, 2014

I didn’t really like the staff at Sunrise of Belmont. They were okay, but they didn’t come quickly when somebody calls or someone is complaining. I heard one say, "Oh let her complain for a while". The rooms there were a little smaller, but they were nice and clean. They would allow you to bring in your own stuff to make it homey which is nice.

We’re sorry to hear about your experience in our community. We care deeply about the safety and well-being of our residents. Please contact us at information@sunriseseniorliving.com so that we can learn more. –The Sunrise Team

Caring72884850 November 22, 2013

There were a lot of things to do at Sunrise of Belmont. The facility was fine and there was nothing wrong with. In fact, my daughter's mother-in-law was there and she is quite happy with the facility. Everybody was fine.

Bill22 July 24, 2013

Sunrise was excellent, the people were nice and they had plenty of activities than the other place.

adrquik March 16, 2012

When i visited Sunrise assisted living facility, I had a very calm experience. Although I did not know any senior personally, I was able to meet and talk with whoever I pleased. I was able to help the seniors during their activities such as arts and crafts, bingo, and even played a World War II veteran chess. If there could be any improvements, I would say it begins with the staff. Although it must be extremely difficult at times to always be cheerful when the Seniors are not, the staff has a huge effect on the seniors attitudes. Furthermore, I believe that it is sad for those seniors whose children never keep in contact with them once they're in a home. Its disgusting.

HalFamily June 22, 2010

Not for bedridden parents

This is an okay, very expensive place if your loved one is in a wheelchair or on a walker. The windows do not open more than 2 inches and only with brute force. The staff is very understaffed and not that friendly. My dad was bedridden and they brought him lunch so late, hardly checked on him, treated him poorly, so I moved him after a month's stay. I would never ever put a bedridden loved one in here. The top man is not nice or caring in any way.

From Sunrise of Belmont

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at Sunrise of Belmont is a welcome one.

Sunrise of Belmont in California is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Central location in a beautiful park like setting with views of the Belmont hills. Located across the street from Carlmont shopping center with easy access to highways 280 and 101.

Features of Sunrise of Belmont