Sunrise of Belmont

1010 Alameda de Las Pulgas, Belmont, CA, 94002

Reviews of Sunrise of Belmont

June 01, 2015

They are wonderful at Sunrise of Belmont. They gave us a lot of advice and accurate information. The rooms are more spacious than what I expected, and they have nice windows. They are well kept up. The food is good. They offer coffee, juice, and fruits at any time. They also have multiple activities posted during the week and during the day at multiple places. They have a bistro that is open most hours, and they had a walk-in tub. They have movie nights and social hours.

January 31, 2014

By Mari5

I didn’t really like the staff at Sunrise of Belmont. They were okay, but they didn’t come quickly when somebody calls or someone is complaining. I heard one say, "Oh let her complain for a while". The rooms there were a little smaller, but they were nice and clean. They would allow you to bring in your own stuff to make it homey which is nice.

We’re sorry to hear about your experience in our community. We care deeply about the safety and well-being of our residents. Please contact us at information@sunriseseniorliving.com so that we can learn more. –The Sunrise Team

November 22, 2013

There were a lot of things to do at Sunrise of Belmont. The facility was fine and there was nothing wrong with. In fact, my daughter's mother-in-law was there and she is quite happy with the facility. Everybody was fine.

July 24, 2013

By Bill22

Sunrise was excellent, the people were nice and they had plenty of activities than the other place.

March 16, 2012

By adrquik

When i visited Sunrise assisted living facility, I had a very calm experience. Although I did not know any senior personally, I was able to meet and talk with whoever I pleased. I was able to help the seniors during their activities such as arts and crafts, bingo, and even played a World War II veteran chess. If there could be any improvements, I would say it begins with the staff. Although it must be extremely difficult at times to always be cheerful when the Seniors are not, the staff has a huge effect on the seniors attitudes. Furthermore, I believe that it is sad for those seniors whose children never keep in contact with them once they're in a home. Its disgusting.

June 22, 2010

By HalFamily

Not for bedridden parents

This is an okay, very expensive place if your loved one is in a wheelchair or on a walker. The windows do not open more than 2 inches and only with brute force. The staff is very understaffed and not that friendly. My dad was bedridden and they brought him lunch so late, hardly checked on him, treated him poorly, so I moved him after a month's stay. I would never ever put a bedridden loved one in here. The top man is not nice or caring in any way.

Photos of Sunrise of Belmont

• Staff Patient Ratio: Variable
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: RCFE License

About Sunrise of Belmont

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at Sunrise of Belmont is a welcome one.

Sunrise of Belmont in California is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Central location in a beautiful park like setting with views of the Belmont hills. Located across the street from Carlmont shopping center with easy access to highways 280 and 101.

Map of Sunrise of Belmont