The Leopold Retirement Residence

1224 Cornwall Avenue,, Bellingham, WA, 98225

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Leopold Retirement Residence

January 30, 2014

We visited The Leopold Retirement Residence and it didn't work out very well. It's actually an old hotel and it looked lovely, but I think it needed updating. We saw areas with loose wires hanging down. The official person who greeted us had lots of facts and information. She was really nice and very helpful. I have nothing, but praise for her because she did a great job. They invited us for dinner and something went wrong. We were waiting over an hour and no food appeared. They had a fixed dining room where you have fixed seating and there's another one that looked like just a series of tables put up in a function room or something like that. I didn't like the setup. There was no sense of community because everyone just came in, and then went up to their apartments. The apartments were actually nice, but some other areas like the common bathroom, we didn't feel for that. Also, being downtown didn't necessarily suit us. We prefer being a little ways out of downtown. We were not impressed.

About The Leopold Retirement Residence

The Leopold Retirement Residence is an assisted living facility in Bellingham, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Leopold Retirement Residence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Leopold Retirement Residence