Spring Creek by Bonaventure

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Spring Creek by Bonaventure

January 26, 2016

By concerned son4

I liked everything about Spring Creek by Bonaventure. I did make an appointment. They were very gracious, and gave us a very thorough tour. We looked at the rooms, dining services, recreation facilities, hobby and craft rooms, and libraries. I was very impressed with the entire facility. I met several staff-members. They were all very friendly, and courteous. I also met a couple of residents, and they seemed very happy. The neighborhood was OK. Bakerview is right off of Meridian, and it has everything; Wal-Mart, Costco, Home Depot, and everything known to Man. There's also a big shopping mall there, and hospitals were all right in the area as well.

November 29, 2015

By Debora W

Spring Creek is really pretty and well thought-out but more expensive than all of the other ones. It’s a really large facility in a pretty nice area and the nicest place I visited. The residents seemed happy, and the staff was really nice.

June 29, 2015

I liked Spring Creek; it had a little better space. The apartments had a balcony where they could sit and a separated kitchen. It was clean and very nice. Eventually, I think it would be a nice place for me. I think the location is good also. It’s not much for walking around, but there are stores everywhere if somebody needs to buy something.

December 28, 2014

By Ed30

Great time, having fun, and meeting new people. Staff and food are good. I stay busy here.

December 22, 2014

I went and looked at the apartments in Spring Creek. They had different kinds of apartments. There was one that was spacious, but it was too expensive for me. The ones that were more affordable were really small. The staff was helpful and friendly. It was near one of the large commercial areas in Bellingham, and the buildings were big and tall. It was a little overwhelming, but it was in a comfortable size. It looked a small city actually. They seemed to have a lot of activities. It seemed to be a place that invested and was proud of their activities. They had assisted living separated from non-assisted living, and of course the prices would be different.

December 07, 2012

By Unhappy customer.

Spring creek has been a very bad experience. The review guidelines forbid me from laying out the details but I would NOT choose Spring Creek for your loved one. As one example my father tried to steady himself on a safety railing and it pulled away from the wall causing him to fall. The management didn't take responsibility. They said it was not meant to help in case of a fall. This is one of very many problems we've had, that along with other serious problems. When my father brought his concerns to them they acted like they didn't want to be bothered.

Photos of Spring Creek by Bonaventure

• Home Sale Assistance

• State Licenses: 1913

About Spring Creek by Bonaventure

Life on your terms

Bonaventure is all about one thing: life on your terms. That's why so many people choose a Bonaventure community after they've looked at the other options. It's also why so many doctors, referral agencies, churches and others, not to mention 96% of our residents, enthusiastically recommend us to their friends and families.

We care about what home means to you. We're dedicated to giving you a caring, lively, comfortable, affordable place to make your home. We want it to be filled with family, fun, new experiences and exactly the amount of expert help and care you desire, from a little to a lot.

Home Cooking

Enough with the philosophy, let's talk food! Our in-house chef makes your meals from scratch every day, they don't come from a can. Our healthy and delicious food is often listed as a reason people make their homes here. It is so tasty, you'll be happy we have physical activities and easy fitness programs to keep you from putting on a few pounds! Don't just take our word for it; make us put our money where your mouth is. We invite you to come by for lunch or dinner. It's on us. You can meet new friends and get their opinion on our quality and service.

Transportation

Whether you're going to the symphony or the supermarket, we're here for you. Compare our transportation options to the others and you'll see how easy we make it to stay on the go.

Freedom & Choice

Your home at Bonaventure offers you the choices you need to maintain your freedom, so you can enjoy life on your terms. Spend your days enjoying our sunny walking paths, well-stocked libraries and places to garden while relying on us for vital services like top-notch building security and advanced emergency call systems.

Begin the Adventure

Start something new and exciting in your life. There's no place like home, especially when it's your home at a Bonaventure Senior Living community. If we're right for you, you'll know it 10 minutes after you walk in the door. Come explore your next chapter

Map of Spring Creek by Bonaventure