Brookdale Fairhaven

2600 Old Fairhaven Pkwy, Bellingham, WA, 98225

Reviews of Brookdale Fairhaven

April 16, 2013

By Susan34

I visited Emeritus at Fairhaven Parkway because my former mother-in-law who was a 104 years old was dying and I went there to say goodbye to her. I looked at their bedroom because they had one unit available at that time, and it was very nice.

Photos of Brookdale Fairhaven

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Fairhaven

About Brookdale Fairhaven

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Fairhaven