Brookdale Bellingham

4415 Columbine Drive, Bellingham, WA, 98226

Reviews of Brookdale Bellingham

Tiffany 1 February 19, 2013

We couldn't afford to go into an independent living facility. They're either too expensive or have a long waiting list. Merrill Gardens at Cordata was fine. During the tour, they showed me a nice, empty apartment. The staff was very nice, and the people I saw in the common areas looked happy and friendly. They have a recreation room with all kinds of activities and other scheduled activities during the week.

But they didn't have laundry facilities in the apartment which would have been difficult for me because I have a spinal issue. And walking halfway down the main floor would have been really hard for me to do. Another issue for me was I'm older than my husband, and they only allow people 60 and over. He's 55, so that wouldn't have been an option. A lot of places would consider if you have a younger spouse and they'll let you come in anyway. But this place won't.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Bellingham

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Bellingham