Cedar Woods Assisted Living

44401 I-94 S. Service Drive, Belleville, MI, 48111

Reviews of Cedar Woods Assisted Living

Gerald072632 September 02, 2016

Cedar Woods was terrible. It was not well-organized. There were things that I didn't think were good. A lot of people were just sitting around looking dreary. It was a very depressing type of place. The rooms were alright. The lady who showed us around was very nice. I don't remember them saying much about activities.

Hi Gerald072632, Thank you for coming out to tour with Cedar Woods. I am sorry you didn't enjoy your experience here but I must say that we strive to provide a great caring staff for our residents and families. Although we may not shine with visible chandeliers and grand pianos, our staff that provides care does that shine for us. Please know that if you at all need any assistance with anything we are here to help. Maybe next time you will have a different experience.

Caring110396050 July 04, 2015

At Cedar Woods, the staff was very friendly and very helpful. It was a very clean facility. They all seemed to be very concerned in looking out for the well-being of their clients. The rooms were nice. The clients were able to decorate them with their personal effects, which is very nice. There was a very upbeat attitude, and I found that even the other clients there seemed to be all content and happy. The food was very good. I met with the chef they have onsite. He would also work with me as far as the special diet needs of the person I was working with. They made accommodations because he was a dialysis patient, and he wasn't there at dinner time three days a week, so they made accommodations for him to have a fresh dinner when he did return. Also they had socializing time. They did some physical therapy type of activities. If they want to read, they could read, and if they want to work with the crafts, they could do that too. I have nothing but praise for this place.

Caring2174 September 30, 2014

I would not put my mother-in-law at Cedar Woods. That was place was in desperate need of some serious renovation and they had multiple occupancy rooms for their residents -- three and four beds per room -- which I think is horrible. The person who gave me the tour was fine and I got the whole tour; I’m justnot impressed and they must stimulate their memory care unit more.

From Cedar Woods Assisted Living

Welcome to Cedar Woods Assisted Living

State Licensed Assisted Living & Memory Care Comfort, Security and Affordability

Cedar Woods Assisted Living Management team has completely renovated their community and prepared it to be one the best Assisted Living Communities in the Southeast Michigan Area. We have certified and qualified staff in every section of the community. We treat our guests as our family members, and treat them with dignity, respect and passion. Everyone enjoys our home cooked meals every day.

Our commitment at Cedar Woods is for our Community to be Welcoming, Comforting, Clean, and Healthy. Our staff is Qualified, Trained and Dedicated. They help with various daily activities, including grooming, dressing, bathing and medication administration.

Our mission at Cedar Woods Assisted Living is to provide the highest quality of life for all of our residents. We love to support our families and friends while upholding the respect and dignity of our residents. Our dedication to respecting each individu

Features of Cedar Woods Assisted Living