Cedar Woods Assisted Living

44401 I-94 S. Service Drive, Belleville, MI, 48111

Reviews of Cedar Woods Assisted Living

Caring2174 September 30, 2014

I would not put my mother-in-law at Cedar Woods. That was place was in desperate need of some serious renovation and they had multiple occupancy rooms for their residents -- three and four beds per room -- which I think is horrible. The person who gave me the tour was fine and I got the whole tour; I’m justnot impressed and they must stimulate their memory care unit more.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Cedar Woods Assisted Living

Welcome to Cedar Woods Assisted Living

State Licensed Assisted Living & Memory Care Comfort, Security and Affordability

Cedar Woods Assisted Living Management team has completely renovated their community and prepared it to be one the best Assisted Living Communities in the Southeast Michigan Area. We have certified and qualified staff in every section of the community. We treat our guests as our family members, and treat them with dignity, respect and passion. Everyone enjoys our home cooked meals every day.

Our commitment at Cedar Woods is for our Community to be Welcoming, Comforting, Clean, and Healthy. Our staff is Qualified, Trained and Dedicated. They help with various daily activities, including grooming, dressing, bathing and medication administration.

Our mission at Cedar Woods Assisted Living is to provide the highest quality of life for all of our residents. We love to support our families and friends while upholding the respect and dignity of our residents. Our dedication to respecting each individu

Features of Cedar Woods Assisted Living