The Gardens of Bellaire

4620 Bellaire Boulevard, Bellaire, TX, 77401

Reviews of The Gardens of Bellaire

Janice45 September 08, 2014

Brighton Gardens of Bellaire have got really good facilities, really good staff, very high rating, but they don't have memory care. In some instances that would be something that is not really a problem, but in my case it is. My mom's got dementia. It was smaller, but they've got some beautiful gardens, some beautiful rooms, and separate apartments for assisted living residents and the nursing area, but it is not exclusive that people from the nursing area can't go to the other one. They just kind of leave that open for their ability to get from one place to the other or their desire as to where they'll have their meals. They have more dedicated physical therapists and people who have been there for many, many years. It was my first choice because it is only three miles from my house, except they have no memory care.

Caring82220850 April 10, 2014

I visited The Gardens of Bellaire. It was a nice facility and a good environment. Everybody was very nice and accommodating. The rooms were nice and seemed to be clean and well-ventilated but needed upgrading. They had some activities. However, it was too far away.

houstonjgs March 23, 2012

Very nice facilities. Clean, and everyone seemed to have the level of care they needed. The rooms seemed nice and sufficiently large, and I never felt uncomfortable while visiting the site. I only saw the food once or twice, but it appeared well-prepared, and there were no complaints from a slightly-picky diabetic vegetarian. The grounds provided nice outdoors facilities, and those who needed/requested organized activities had that option available. The site is also within proximity of an active synagogue and several churches, for those who desired, and are able to attend religious services.Proximity was a strong reason this site was chosen, as myself (and other visitors) throughout the city could reach the site easily and quickly. Closer family had access whenever necessary and/or requested.I do not know about the expense, but I have since heard that it was on the upper end. Overall, I would rate this a positive location, with only a handful of possible concerns.

From The Gardens of Bellaire

The Gardens of Bellaire offers compassionate senior care in Bellaire, TX. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Gardens of Bellaire shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Bellaire, TX.

Celebrating over 23 years of providing excellent care we are conveniently located in the City of Bellaire, just minutes from Galleria and the world renowned medical center.

Features of The Gardens of Bellaire

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• French
  • Mandarin
  • Spanish

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• We charge an entry fee

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 140932