Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Lamplight Inn of Maple Heights

Lamplight Inn of Maple Heights, formerly known as Sterling Oaks senior retirement community, is a 99-unit senior housing community. Lamplight Inn of Maple Heights features studio apartments, a community dining room, and activities room. Amenities at the community include 24-hour entrance security, weekly housekeeping and an emergency response system in both living and bath areas. Three, chef-prepared, meals are served each day. Daily group activities and off-site group outings are planned and designed to promote social engagement.

Reviews of Lamplight Inn of Maple Heights

Average Rating: 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Lamplight Inn of Maple Heights
Posted by Gale6 February 19, 2015

When I first came down to Lamplight Inn, a couple of nurses really worked with me. I have a couple of favorite nurses that I know really care about what's really going on with their patients. I had a couple of run in and a couple of disagreements. But overall, everything is alright here. I'm satisfied with my living quarters. I'm satisfied with the dining, and the eating. I don't go downstairs because I do a lot of my own cooking. I like a lot of vegetables. They serve a lot of meat and pork, and I'm trying to stay away from a lot of meat and pork. But I do eat their food, and it is alright. I get the medication on time. I clean my own room, but they told me they have to do the bathroom every week. They do a good job on that. It is a really big room. It is designed and painted with nice wallpaper. Some rooms have bathrooms, but I have a shower because I can't use a bathtub because of my leg. The environment is homey. If you don't have anything, you come here. They might have some stuff to help you out. In my room, I have a couch, a recliner, a bedroom set, TV, and microwave and a refrigerator. I also have a porch where we can go in the summertime with chairs out there. On Tuesday, they do the nails for the women. They have bingo, and they take them on trips. We have a bus that takes them to the doctor or shopping or different things. I recommend it because they have good, caring people here.

Lamplight Inn of Maple Heights
Posted by chandlersR February 10, 2015

This facility has made a complete turn around over the years. Activities are always happening and the food is versatile! Not bad at the the pricing options either.

Location of Lamplight Inn of Maple Heights