Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills

4525 SW 99th Ave., Beaverton, OR, 97005

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills

Abacot March 04, 2013

My mother-in-law is in Beaverton Hills Assisted Living. They have a good chef and their food is excellent. It's a typical but friendly environment. They have a gym and they do yoga as well.

WorriedSon November 28, 2012

I was a little worried about the facility, since it seems to be tucked away behind a strip mall. My first impressions were confirmed when I went inside and saw the dismal furniture and lighting and was really dismayed by how run-down the place seemed. The residents seemed happy, and the staff was gracious and courteous, but I couldn't get over the smell. I'd want my mom to be somewhere I thought she'd be happy and this wasn't it.

Beverly6 October 24, 2012

I like Beaverton Hills a lot. It was very neat, clean, and beautiful facility. They have a bus that will take you to your doctor's appointment, grocery shopping or anything that's connected with assisted living. You can have pets there they said it's not a problem. I have three little dachshunds. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the dining room or you can have a microwave and you can fix yourself something in your own little place.

The rooms were very nice with huge walk-in closets, everything carpeted, everything is virtually clean, and you can have your own furniture. They take my husband's VA and part of my social security to pay for it. Everybody there was very nice. The patients were smiling and waving at me. But I have no desire to go there yet, far away from Newberg because all of my doctors and everything are here. I had lunch there, the food was delicious. Dining room was huge with lots of windows to look out. I was extremely impressed.

From Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills

Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Features of Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Pharmacy

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class, Monthly Themed Activities, On Site Life Enrichment Director

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Dining extra: Special Diets, Meal Escorts

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55