Pelican Bay

2501 South Major Drive,, Beaumont, TX, 77707

Reviews of Pelican Bay

brenda8972 September 12, 2014

My aunt and uncle had been at Pelican Bay before, and that’s why we prefer Mom to be there. I could see that they were very caring and kind to the residents. The staff is just wonderful and the food is delicious. She was in the regular side, assisted living, and she is now on the memory care side. I think she probably enjoys playing cards the most. They have people come all the time in the evening to play music, and they have a happy hour on Fridays. Once a month or once every two months the families can come and they put on meals and have some activities going on so that everybody can be involved, and it’s a very nice thing.

Within 3 minutes there is a subdivision that has a golf course. The owner takes a group of residents to lunch and pays for the lunch. They take them out the stores and shopping, usually once a week, and they take them out sight-seeing. They’ve got ice cream socials each week. I would definitely recommend the place, as my mom is happy there and she likes the food. It’s very clean and nice place too.

Donna92521850 September 09, 2014

I was able to visit Pelican Bay Assisted Living. The facility is very nice and very well kept. The grounds were very nice. The outside of the buildings were beautiful. The rooms were spacious. The staff feels like family and they are really caring people.

Nancy B.1 October 15, 2013

Pelican Bay was a new and very nice place. They had just opened three or four months ago. All the apartments were brand new and had fresh clean smell. However, it was not within our budget. They had a lot of activities, but my mom couldn't go to any of those now.

About Pelican Bay

Pelican Bay is an assisted living facility in Beaumont, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Pelican Bay for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Pelican Bay