Atria Collier Park

4650 Collier Street, Beaumont, TX, 77706

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Promotion ends in 40 days!

The best time to choose Atria is right NOW! For a limited time*, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2019. Don't miss this opportunity! - *Offer valid on certain apartments for move-in by September 30, 2017.

Reviews of Atria Collier Park

July 04, 2015

My father lives in Atria Collier Park, and he loves it. The staff is great. Everybody there is friendly. There are two big courtyards and a swimming pool, and they take them anywhere they want to go. There are two big dining rooms, they have a big room that they call Town Square, and there is a library and a pool table. They have a hairdresser, and they have people that come in and play music for them. They have bingo, movie nights, and a workout center.

May 03, 2015

By Kathy104583050

I visited Atria Collier Park twice for my mother-in-law. It was a nice facility, but it was just a very large facility. My mother-in-law would not have cared for something that large. I dealt with the manager closely, but I did meet part of the other staff; they were quite pleasant and very nice. Everyone was actively working. It seemed to be well organized. Atria had a wider selection of room styles. They had studio apartments, and they had a separate bedroom apartment. You have more choices there, and the price differentiates.

April 03, 2015

By Helen103739950

Everybody that I met at Collier Park was very nice. The rooms were nice and clean. You could choose where you wanted to sit in the dining room. I know a lot of people that live there, and it seemed safe and secure.

July 19, 2014

By Angie11

We visited the Atria. It was a very nice place, but it's just not for my mom. They didn't have memory care, so we wouldn't be able to use them. They're just assisted living. The staff was very nice. They were very helpful and very willing to show. The rooms were very nice. They're very clean and very homey. The residents are very happy. They have lots of activities there.

September 23, 2013

By Nancy B.1

My parents are in Atria Collier Park and my dad who was there first like it, my mom is still recovering and is there for only a week. I know that they are comfortable there. They like the food and the staff was very good.

July 12, 2013

By Charlene8

Atria Collier Park gives a very friendly and outgoing environment. Personally I think the facility was just too big. Their apartments were nice but too big for my aunt who has early stages of dementia. They have a very friendly staff and they are just there to answer any questions you might have.

February 10, 2013

By cliffs10

My mother lived in this facility for several years. It was nice when she first moved in but in the last three years the quality has really dropped. The rates have gone up considerably while the quality of care, food, and services have gone down. In our family's opinion, Atria Collier Park was not providing her acceptable services.

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to learn that your family's experience with Atria Collier Park was not up to the high standard Atria sets for all of its senior living communities. We strive to continually improve the experience of all residents and families and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your mother's stay with us in more detail. If you are willing, please email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and be sure to include the community name and additional specifics of your review.

June 14, 2012

By commercesd

When we visited Atria Collier Park assisted living facility in search of a place for my brother's friend, we found it to be friendly, yet professionally run. The staff is well-versed at taking care of a variety of types of people, including those ambulation and memory issues. The grounds were spacious and well tended. The indoor areas were all clean and bright. There is plenty of sunlight so that they do not need to use lighting when it is sunny outside. All of the areas were pleasant to be in and we could see that the residents thought so, too. The private rooms featured plenty of space in nicely decorated surroundings. All had a great deal of natural light and fresh air with very comfortable furniture. The dining room was quite nice, with plenty of space. The food we saw looked and smelled delicious. The menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them. The activities ranged from board games, to discussions, private reading and watching film and TV. The activities they plan regularly include everything from visiting local restaurant favorites, the public library and movies - to day trips to nearby regions. They also have planned exercise classes - but also offer residents to work out any time they wish. We liked that they encourage exercise. We really enjoyed our visit and would recommend that anyone looking for a place for their loved one check it out.

Photos of Atria Collier Park

Services & Amenities of Atria Collier Park

About Atria Collier Park

Experience a vibrant lifestyle at Atria Collier Park. No longer burdened by household chores, our residents are free to spend more time doing what they love, whether that means going for a swim in our heated pool, cozying up next to our outdoor fireplace, or enjoying a relaxing walk through our beautifully landscaped courtyards. We're also conveniently located in Beaumont, so residents can take advantage of our services, while staying connected to the local culture and communities they love.

Atria Collier Park presents an experience that goes beyond what typical senior communities are able to provide. Our commitment to quality sets the standard in our industry and keeps our 24-hour staff focused on delivering fulfilling life experiences for our residents. Our Engage Life® program offers more than 200 educational, social and entertainment events each month, including visits to local museums, Delta Downs Racetrack Casino, and theater events and musical presentations at Lamar University. And every day, our classically trained chef prepares delicious, restaurant-style dining experiences that are full of flavor, variety and flair.

Map of Atria Collier Park