Mallard Landing Assisted Living

813 SE Clark Avenue, Battle Ground, WA, 98604

Reviews of Mallard Landing Assisted Living

September 18, 2013

By Dixie3

I think the most important thing here is that I feel safe. I have peace of mind that all my basic necessities of life are taken care of here. You have a chance to be yourself. There are activities and great companions and friends here. I would highly recommend Mallard Landing to anyone.

September 18, 2013

By Phyllis18

I receive wonderful treatment! It's great! It's caring!

April 10, 2012

By jopa1234

The Mallard Landing facility is a really good place for my mom. She is well kept there. We moved her out of her place because we couldn't find anyone to take care of her. The we heard of Mallard Landing. At first we were skeptical about the price but when a month passed they reached our satisfaction. I love the beautiful stairs that go up to the second floor. Also the employees that work there are really nice. The thing I do not like about that place is the smoking. Some of the employees smoke as they work. My mom loves it there, she met a lot of fantastic people there. She even met a World War II veteran. Most people would like it. I would recommend having a friend or family member stay there.

Photos of Mallard Landing Assisted Living

Services & Amenities of Mallard Landing Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Mallard Landing Assisted Living

Senior assisted living at Mallard Landing offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Mallard Landing, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Battle Ground has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Mallard Landing, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Map of Mallard Landing Assisted Living