NorthPointe Woods

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of NorthPointe Woods

March 13, 2012

By happycamper3

Northpointe Woods seems like a very great place to spend the last years of one's life. My grandmother is a resident there, and I visit her frequently. The staff always seem friendly and willing to help; they go the extra mile to provide an enjoyable experience for the residents. The living areas are always kept extremely clean and tidy, and my grandma has rave reviews of the food! Almost every day and night is filled with different activities. Things such as board games and movies are available to residents as a way to stay entertained. Physical therapy and other services are offered in-house, which is extremely helpful for the residents. Overall, I would say that Northpointe Woods is a wonderful place to be and I am extremely happy for my grandmother that she is there and not somewhere else. It is rare to see the kind of care the staff at Northpointe Woods put in to their jobs.

About NorthPointe Woods

NorthPointe Woods is an assisted living facility in Battle Creek, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact NorthPointe Woods for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of NorthPointe Woods