Reviews of Cretsigner Fremont
No Reviews Yet!
About Cretsigner Fremont
This home provides services for individuals with developmental disabilities, mental illness or cognitive impairment. The large historic home allows for the provision of care to 20 men and women with varying levels of need for activities of daily living and supervision. Some of our residents have jobs or attend day programs and travel independently in the community.
- Licensed Large Adult Foster Care Home
- Barrier Free first floor
- Fire alarm system
- Current Clia Waiver
- Free cable TV
- Walking distance to downtown Battle Creek, Willard Library and Family Y Center
- Rates are standard SSI state set rates, unless otherwise indicated by care needs
What Makes Us Special
It is our common goal to keep our aging community members out of skilled nursing facilities in a more home-like setting.
Photos of Cretsigner Fremont
Services & Amenities of Cretsigner Fremont
- Minimum Rate: $3050/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AL130076463