Brookdale Battle Creek Assisted Living

191 Lois Drive, Battle Creek, MI, 49015

Reviews of Brookdale Battle Creek | Assisted Living

May 30, 2014

The place that I am going to is Sterling House. I have not lived in there yet, but they seem to be comfortable. The room is like a small hotel room. It has its own bathroom, a small refrigerator, and that's about it. The dining area is really nice. The table has seats for four people. I looked the menu over, and it seems very good. The staff that I met is very good and nice.

Photos of Brookdale Battle Creek

Features of Brookdale Battle Creek

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Brookdale Battle Creek

Brookdale Battle Creek provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Battle Creek