Brookdale Battle Creek

191 Lois Drive, Battle Creek, MI, 49015

Reviews of Brookdale Battle Creek

May 13, 2015

By Dennis26

I would not have minded my mother to go to Sterling House. I thought it was quite a nice place. It was clean, and they had sufficient staff, but that was not her choice.

February 11, 2015

We already moved in to Sterling House. The one in Battle Creek is closer to us. It is an assisted living facility. The people assisting us there provide excellent care. The room is very nice. They play bingo and crafts, and they have a happy hour. They can go on outings using a van that picks up the residents. They have all kinds of activities like exercises class every morning. The food is very good. It is a small dining room because the facility has only 19 rooms. That's what we like about it because it has a very home-like atmosphere. It is clean, and the food is really good.

December 18, 2014

The staff at Sterling House of Battle Creek impressed me the most. They are very friendly. The facility is very clean and has a nice environment. We did look at a room, and we thought it’s very nice. It's airy and comfortable.

May 30, 2014

The place that I am going to is Sterling House. I have not lived in there yet, but they seem to be comfortable. The room is like a small hotel room. It has its own bathroom, a small refrigerator, and that's about it. The dining area is really nice. The table has seats for four people. I looked the menu over, and it seems very good. The staff that I met is very good and nice.

Photos of Brookdale Battle Creek

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Battle Creek

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Brookdale Battle Creek

Brookdale Battle Creek provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Battle Creek