Reviews of The Blake at The Grove
August 22, 2017
I visited this facility
Photos of The Blake at The Grove
Features of The Blake at The Grove
- Minimum Rate: $4300/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $5900/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 213
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: License Pending
About The Blake at The Grove
Strategically located in the new 118-acre Grove community in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, The Blake at The Grove will offer an experience unlike any other. Retirement and hospitality are blended to create an independent, assisted living and memory care community where you will feel right at home. Give us a call to hear more about the many customized experiences we can offer. The Blake will provide an atmosphere of social interaction and life enrichment, with just the right amount of support.
Our model features customized care for every resident, developed with the resident, family members, and medical professionals. We value transparency and welcome residents’ families and support network to visit and stay involved with the care program. With this approach, your loved one’s specific needs are attended to more effectively than at other communities or in a private home setting.
If someone in your life is struggling with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, you understand the challenges for both the sufferer and their loved ones. So do we. We provide a calming, low-stress environment for older adults with moderate to severe memory impairments. Here, residents have their own dining room, spacious living areas, a secure landscaped courtyard and, of course, unmatched attention and support.
Other Programs & Services
- Dining and Nutritional Standards – Chef-prepared menus change daily and special dietary needs can be accommodated.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy – Residents have the benefits of professional therapists and modern, senior-specific equipment.
- Salon and Massage Therapy Services.
- Activity and Social Programs – Socialization is crucial to a rewarding life. Residents have opportunities for both organized and informal interaction.
- Short-Term Stays – We offer special rates for families in need of respite care.
Expect a higher level of quality care.
Visit The Blake at The Grove Community and immediately you’ll notice a difference. Outdoors, landscaping and courtyards are lush and neatly maintained. Inside, private and semi-private rooms are spacious, cheerful and bright.
Our care philosophy puts a high priority on hospitality and personal attention – for both residents and family. That person-centric approach is intentional, and it’s part of what separates your experience at The Blake.
Thank you for your interest in The Blake at The Grove. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.