St. James Place

333 Lee Drive, Baton Rouge, LA, 70808

Reviews of St. James Place

JNVogt April 10, 2012

My grandfather spent the last two years of his life at this facility. He was a spunky old man and while at first he strongly felt the loss of independence he grew to enjoy his time here.The building and entryway, as well as the inside of the facility, were very nice and calming. It felt very open and well lit. The large foyer seemed more like a hotel to me than a hospital and my grandfather enjoyed that.The staff was probably the best I have seen at any assisted living facility. I think it was the relationships which my grandfather built with the staff that made his acclimation easiest. He kept a pocket book with their names written in it to help him remember, and when he would write me he would always tell me stories of what they had done with him. Because he was so incredibly socially minded, I think that had the staff not been helpful and kind, he would not have adjusted well to the setting. I remain grateful to them for the help they provided.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About St. James Place

St. James Place is an assisted living facility in Baton Rouge, LA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact St. James Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of St. James Place