St. James Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of St. James Place

October 27, 2012

By David5

St. James Place fulfills all the needs of my mother. The care, from skilled nursing, to assisted living, all the amenities are all in one complex. Everything's been fine and they're taking care of her needs, the therapy for rehab as well as doctors on staff. It all worked out well. The rooms were fine. They provide all your needs, but you can bring your personal belongings there.

July 12, 2012

By Nfasano15

St. James place is a great place for the elderly to retire. Its located in a a great part of Baton Rouge where there is no crime problem and the grounds are beautiful. The staff at St. James Place are extremely nice and very welcoming. They always ask how the residents are doing and just make sure that everything is running smoothly. The elderly love taking walks around the property because the grounds are kept in such good shape. The kitchen does and great job of preparing good southern food and the dining atmosphere is like a nice restaurant. Overall its just a great place for any elderly person to be.

April 10, 2012

By JNVogt

My grandfather spent the last two years of his life at this facility. He was a spunky old man and while at first he strongly felt the loss of independence he grew to enjoy his time here.The building and entryway, as well as the inside of the facility, were very nice and calming. It felt very open and well lit. The large foyer seemed more like a hotel to me than a hospital and my grandfather enjoyed that.The staff was probably the best I have seen at any assisted living facility. I think it was the relationships which my grandfather built with the staff that made his acclimation easiest. He kept a pocket book with their names written in it to help him remember, and when he would write me he would always tell me stories of what they had done with him. Because he was so incredibly socially minded, I think that had the staff not been helpful and kind, he would not have adjusted well to the setting. I remain grateful to them for the help they provided.

About St. James Place

St. James Place is an assisted living facility in Baton Rouge, LA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact St. James Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of St. James Place